Cruiser Front Axle Etc. in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a few left over Cruiser parts that need to go. All parts are OBO!!!

1. I have a complete drum to drum front end out of a 1973 FJ55. It seems tight and has selectro hubs. $125.00

2. I have a spare third member out of a 1975. It has a loose outer pinion bearing, but was working when pulled. It seems tight other than the bad bearing. $25.00

3. 4 FJ55 springs. They seem nice and they include shackles etc. $75.00

4. 2 Core SM420 4-speeds $30.00 for the pair

5. Cruiser three speed and shifter tower, $20.00

6. 1 1980 mini truck front end for the disks. I had some adaptors machined that allow the use of the cruiser tie rod with the mini truck arms. The package includes a new passenger side tie rod end. Complete package $180.00 I will take a bit less if I can keep the housing and third member.

7. A small box of misc. little interior parts.

All prices are OBO.

Contact: EMail me at radjad@kfalls.net or here on the board.

Thanks

There are two fronts and two rears off of the 55.

I also have some waggy springs, two fronts and two rears off of 70's waggys.

Thanks, ROB

Not off of the top of my head. Any of the extreme 4x4 sites such as Pirate will have lots of info on the waggys. I'm sure that you know that this is a common swap on the mini's. Do a search in the truck section and there will be more than you wanted to know!

ROB

I apologize for taking a bit of time to respond. It looks like I have developed a use for the springs for right now. It will be some time before I can get the two parts trucks to the shop to strip them so the current use is to hold up the Jeeps. I had hoped to get them stripped out sooner, but it looks like it will be awhile with the snow and all.

Need any of the other stuff?

Have a great thanksgiving, ROB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom