Cruiser Dog Photos - Show em Off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our canines make the best cruiser buddies, - always ready to go, enjoying the moment, liking to rough it and ready to jump up and settle in when it’s time to head home. And, a good cruiser likes a real canine - some mud, some slobber some hair, your FJ60 is a truck after all.

Attached is my starter photo. (Sorry, technology challenged here.)

032A21A7-9644-407E-9D38-87D0A50BD632.jpeg

Good looking pups there! There is a thread floating around that is all about dogs and cruisers, been a bit since it popped up but its there if you search.

@Landschooner

Handsome pups. Did you have them cloned ? :) (kidding). Looks like they're ready to go!

Q: The cargo netting across the back seat, what did you use and how is it attached? Do you happen to remember the size?

Thanks!

Nice thread but there’s already a dog and 60s thread.

@Landschooner

Handsome pups. Did you have them cloned ? :) (kidding). Looks like they're ready to go!

Q: The cargo netting across the back seat, what did you use and how is it attached? Do you happen to remember the size?

Thanks!
The cargo net is sold as a replacement for a full size pickup tailgate. They are pretty common. Obviously the net is a tad wide. To attach it I used small sheet metal screws and screwed the net to a crosspiece of the roo f frame in the ceiling. It wasn’t to difficult.

Outstanding! Wonderful! Just what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom