Cruiser Days Swap stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You all can bring swap or sell stuff to Cruiser Days and pile it behind your rig. I've got some tires, wheels, camping gear, and a roof rack, among other things to sell or swap.

Bill, when is "Cruiser Days"?

Every day is Cruiser day!

Oh yeah, the event: July 10 for the main event I believe.

Is there a charge to sell your stuff at Cruiser Days?

Jeremy

Not unless your a business

At the meeting we (or some of us did, you know how the meetings go!) talked about $40 per truck/person to sell stuff, but I don't see it in the minutes.

At the meeting we (or some of us did, you know how the meetings go!) talked about $40 per truck/person to sell stuff, but I don't see it in the minutes.

I think charging Cruiser people to sell Cruiser stuff to Cruiser people is a bad idea!

July 10?!? Why is everything on the same weekend? I'm planning on being at the Relic Run with the '55 then. RelicRun.com > Home

I think charging Cruiser people to sell Cruiser stuff to Cruiser people is a bad idea!

Good point, what were we thinking!:doh:

Wow, that looks like a whole lot of fun!

Sure does, cool idea!
Good slideshow on the main page too. Good cruiser content, some piggies and even an FJ25!

I don't think there were 3Bs though... :grinpimp:

INCORRECT!
In 1979 there was a 3B of a type.
There was a British movie called "The Champ" and Rick Schroder was rated "3B" as in third billing. The leading actor was Jon Voight and Rick Schroder was 3rd billing.
In 1980 Schroder also starred in "The Last Flight of Noah's Ark" in which he was also 3B, after Elliott Gould and Genevieve Bujold;p

This boy has too much time on his hands?:cool:
200px-Champposter.jpg

Ok, so if Cruiser_guy powers his truck with Ricky Schroeder he should be fine :D

Not 3B's maybe but "B's" way before. In any case it's appearances that count. I'd bet other vehicles there have a power plant more modern than the lowly 3B!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom