Cruiser Days - July 11, 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
Deas Island Park

Dang, I'll be in Cranbrook that weekend.

that was my "artistic" touch, lol, good point Jeff - fixed...

So we are sticking with "Cruiser Days"? Rob mentioned something about just having it as "Landcruiser Show and Shine". Personally I would like to see "Landcruiser Show and Rust" just for fun but I'm twisted that way. I need to know this if I am making the shirts (minor detail).

So we are sticking with "Cruiser Days"? Rob mentioned something about just having it as "Landcruiser Show and Shine". Personally I would like to see "Landcruiser Show and Rust" just for fun but I'm twisted that way. I need to know this if I am making the shirts (minor detail).

I vote to keep it as "Cruiser Days", if we are voting that is, 'cuz isn't that what it's always been called?

I vote to keep it as "Cruiser Days", if we are voting that is, 'cuz isn't that what it's always been called?

I have two plaques in one of my trucks that are from the original ( I believe) Jim Pattison Toyota, 2nd Annual "Landcruiser Days".

Mike McT. is in charge, I heard some rumblings on a destination, but I don't have details.
GG

Is Cruiser days still a go? I may have a chance to make it this year.

Yes, 10am start time.

so the overnighter...any approx departure times? im guessing cruiser days will wrap up sometime in the late afternoon. anyone bringing kids? if there are other sprogs coming...i'll bring my 4 & 6 year old. will probably stop off at home to get the coolers. trailer will be packed with non perishables & rest of the gear..etc. it should be OK to tug the trailer along to cruiser days...yes?

so the overnighter...any approx departure times? im guessing cruiser days will wrap up sometime in the late afternoon. anyone bringing kids? if there are other sprogs coming...i'll bring my 4 & 6 year old. will probably stop off at home to get the coolers. trailer will be packed with non perishables & rest of the gear..etc. it should be OK to tug the trailer along to cruiser days...yes?

Meet at Hopkins Pickle at 5:00 p.m. for the run up the Harrison. McTague didn't say the final destination, but he does drive hard and fast. If you're bringing a trailer, then stick with someone else because you won't be able to follow McTague. :eek:

Kids & spouses welcome!

I won't be at the meeting on Thursaday but I will be in and out at Cruiser Days. I can help Phil or who ever set up until 10am and then I have to take off. I will be back around 1pm and my wife is going to join me for the over nighter.

Phil, let me know if you want help and what time I should be there.

I should be there around 8:30AM, so between 8:30 - 9:00?
P

I'll be there early too to put the signs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom