Cruiser Days 2019 June 22, Hougen Park, Abbotsford! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whatever you do, don't polish your truck before coming!
1f642.png
:)

Hope to see you there!

Unless of course you're Polish. We have lots of Polish members.

And then there's the Dutch contingent....

Unless of course you're Polish. We have lots of Polish members.

And then there's the Dutch contingent....
So, the Dutch put potato chips on their trucks? :)

I’ve been volunteered at a Scouts bottle drive in the morning, how late can I show up and still get raffle tickets?

1:30 pm but you'll likely miss the best/worst show count

Thanks Rob, and thanks to all who will volunteer in the morning.

Sad to miss this again. Timing doesn't seem to be on my side.

Thanks for the prize donations though, Vanny! :beer:

TOMORROW IS CRUISER DAYS!! :)

Thank you to our volunteers who are helping to setup, cleanup, and take registrations at the gate (max 10 volunteers).

Each volunteer receives a free t-shirt.

AND If you have teenagers, they get paid $10/hour if they help man the registration gate. Two can sit at the gate. It's good work/volunteer experience for their resume.

Come see me in the morning for any assignment!

:beer:

TOMORROW IS CRUISER DAYS!! :)

AND If you have teenagers, they get paid $10/hour if they help man the registration gate. Two can sit at the gate. It's good work/volunteer experience for their resume.

:beer:

Cassidy's eyes lit up at that wage. What time does she need to be there?

Start at 9am or whenever you get here. Training provided. Minimum 1-hour shift. Maximum 4 hours. Max 2 at the gate (getting paid that is!:) ) We only take registration fees from 9 until 1pm.

Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:
Another awesome event! Thanks Rob and everyone for organizing it, and all those who voted for #8.

A special place in my heart right up there with the "ugliest truck" trophy I won at the Sportsman show in my 45 back in '01 :)

I only caught the afternoon but was great to see a bunch of the faces I bump into once a year.

No pigs this year...boo.

E33C3CD2-0CD0-4553-849C-EBE085B6A087.jpeg
AF736A0C-B6D6-4915-8534-A5F657EE7C7E.jpeg
C1A879DB-E8EF-476F-9A4F-F0D8A2F6F26B.jpeg

The young lady at the gate was on her game when I pulled up in the GX, “you need a Toyota 4wd with a transfer case to park in here” she was totally standing ground until I mentioned Rob, awesome.

B6770A12-18E0-44D3-9C00-863C253E2B96.jpeg

Best in show.

Time capsule..
500EF7EF-B5B2-4163-AE58-523FA3D832BC.jpeg

Indeed, Cruiser Days was a lot of fun for sure! Great to see Axel again and his son come away with the fridge! Just over 40 trucks enjoyed the day! Iron Butt went to a gentleman from Cowichan Bay.

Thank you to the faithful volunteers who show up every year to help put on a great show.

We came up a bit short in the revenue dept, but we still have a bunch of shirts to sell, so we are in good shape financially and will come out ahead once we sell the rest of the shirts this year.

The BJ71 that won Best In Show has been owned by the current owner for over 12 years. He bought it with just over 60k km on the clock.

Cassidy did a great job manning the gate! The Lexus got a couple of votes for worst in show as well! (so did mine, the voter said my truck was too nice!)

Spencer and his friend were a riot at the raffle; it was almost more exciting for them than Christmas!

Good times! :)

Last edited:
The young lady at the gate was on her game when I pulled up in the GX, “you need a Toyota 4wd with a transfer case to park in here” she was totally standing ground until I mentioned Rob, awesome.

hah! That's hilarious. That was my youngest daughter :)

Thanks all, Spencer had yet another 'best day ever'... I'm pissed @Enigma for stealing the ugly truck award from me, thought it was locked up. Great event, mucho kudos to the gang and great to have a few laughs with good folks.

Thanks for putting together another great show. It was good to catch up and a total bonus winning the fridge. Much appreciated. I'll have to grab a T-shirt as well.

Axel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom