Cruiser Days 2019 June 22, Hougen Park, Abbotsford! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hello Cruiser Heads!

Cruiser Days is tentatively set for June 22, 2019 at Hougen Park in Abbotsford!

I'm out-of-town most of July and August is 'smoke month' , so I thought a late June date would work.

This is the weekend after Father's Day.

Other event dates (Thanks Pete!)
Jeepapalooza: May 17 - 20 (on the island)
Cascadia Expo: TBA, though possibly mid-June
BCOR: June 29-30 tentative, confirmation by mid-Dec
Coalmont Invasion: July 11-15
4WDABC Show 'n' Shine: July 6

Post up ideas, suggestions, anything else on your mind.

:beer:

I thought about that but most folks might be concerned with school routine by then? We haven't firmed the dates, so we can open the discussion. :beer:

@granitegrinder please make a stickie :beer:

Last edited:
Summer sure seems busy these days. Lots of local events if one was inclined. Advantage of June is virtually no chance of a fire ban unless the spring is brutally dry, for those what want to go camping after.

But, if both those events do happen in June that will make a busy month. There was lots going on this year and I think it did impact numbers a bit.

However there will be 16 hours, 12 minutes and 40 seconds of sunlight on June the 22nd 2019.

gb

So looks like June 22 is OK, it's the weekend before the BC Overland Rally in Whistler:

49783350_2287873064825672_5587465402251739136_o.jpg

T-Shirt Proofs. Black shirts OK or do we want another dark colour like brown? 70 series requested; that's our very own 25yr club member Mctague's truck. Photo by Mat Radoscewski

Attachments

• Coastal Cruisers - Show & Shine 2019 T-Shirts.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 138
thumbs up for black

2nd that and looks great!
gb

I’d vote but have to actually show up at a meeting ;)

PS- Think we passed Greg EB on hwy 1 this AM heading for Abby, wife asked me right away if I knew that Landcruiser lol

Just a quick question, is this open to other Cruiser people? A few of us SeattleCruiserheads are debating driving up for the day.
I would think Land Cruiser means the world - everyone!

All are welcome! :beer: Hougen park is about 10min north of the Sumas border crossing. Traffic northbound is light at the border on Saturday mornings.

T-Shirts are IN!

I'll bring them to the meeting tomorrow.

$25 member price. Get 'em while we have the sizes you want!

One our topics at this months meeting was the CC days grand prize and we opted for a fridge again. We have always had a 47l ARB, and while great fridges, they are pricey (but most of them are). Some other well established options are:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom