Cruiser Days 2005 - Vancouver, BC (Cross Post)

Stone

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to make sure you guys got to see this post about Cruiser Days. I know Alan and others have expressed interest in coming up for such an event. We are also kicking around the idea of a Sunday trail ride the day after the event. Will keep you all posted.

The thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=47016

Cheers,
Stone

Stone

How many of you guys would like to camp Saturday evening after the show and then go for trail rides with us on Sunday? Sounds like there's strong interest in the Coastal Cruisers membership to do this. We are right now considering the Chehalis area to camp and wheel in because there are picturesque campsites there (by the lake) as well as a mixture of trails. There are very challenging trails for built rigs like the Can Opener and 6 Feet Under, and milder but still interesting trails for slightly modified and stock rigs.

A few of us are going to be doing some scouting runs on June 26th to find suitable campsites and trails, and we would like to get an idea of the interest out there. Please also let us know the type of vehicle that you will be bringing...whether it be a stocker for milder trails or a built trail rig for the tougher stuff with possible damage.

Please note that you will need to be self-sufficient with all of your camping equipment and food/drinks. There may be a fee payable to the caretaker of the campground, and fee will vary depending on which campground we end up using. Details to follow later.

Thanks. :beer:

PS. I hope you guys don't mind me posting on your Club's board. We want our closest neighbours to the South to come up and visit us. Cheers.

Stone,

Hey that sounds pretty kewl! I remember Crusier Days from a few years ago. Used to be that quite a few guys from Seattle would make the trip. I went once and enjoyed it. I have spread the word about the event and again about the possible wheeling the day after. Please let me know if you have any more details etc.

Thanks!

Max

Check out www.seattlecruiserheads.com

Stone

Thanks Max. Seattle Cruiserheads is one of my bookmarks in my computer. :D I've been meaning to go to a meeting and meeting you all, but my work schedule hasn't allowed me to do so so far. One of these days...

I'll keep you guys posted for sure. Cheers!

Thanks!

Looks like a bunch of us are doing some wheeling this summer. I hope to have a redesign and some fresh pictures up in the next month or two.

Max

Stone

Just an update on some vendors who have indicated that they will make the show...looks like a pretty good showing of Cruiser related stuff:

-Extreme Bends (all sorts of custom Cruiser work, aluminum tubs, parts, etc.)
-Travis Rankin - Smurfields!!!
-G&S Cruiser Parts (already well known here as a good reliable source of often hard to find Cruiser stuff)
-Jim Pattison Toyota (Cruiserheads Gord and Dan started this event)
-Ciarran Wilson (very talented at diesel swaps and other customization)
-Luxury Imports (JDM Cruisers and costumization)
-Prairie Dog Parts (Belton dealer and Cruiser parts)

This list will be updated as vendors confirm their commitment...but it looks like a good showing. Hopefully lots of Cruiser owners show up to show off their rigs too! That's the main focus of the event after all. Cheers!

Stone

Cross Post:
For those of you guys who have expressed interest in printing out a Cruiser Days 2005 poster and helpign to distribute them in your local area...I finally have one for you to print. Thank you very much to all who have offered to help with this event. :cheers:

Top Bottom