Cruiser Dan and Beno? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dan was last seen at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum but not on the Wednesday I was there this past year. Beno is around somewhere.
I met that Dan guy there last fall. ;) Great place!

McGeorge Toyota in Richmond, VA.
I purchase from several sources, but McGeorge is among those I trust to get it right. AND they have some pretty good discounts from time to time.

Just bought a couple of new front calipers for $366.00 shipped to my door. Not bad.

Brake Calipers LC.jpg

Well ... after many years of a love hate relationship with my '97 LX450 -- we are still motoring on together and it is still the most practical work horse I am aware of; it does everything I need (except save me money at the pump) ..I want to thank Cruiser Dan and Jon and Beno for their support and wisdom that helped me maintain my morale over the years. This is an extraordinary site that has been made even more valuable due to their insight and generosity. Thanks!

..I want to thank Cruiser Dan and Jon and Beno for their support and wisdom that helped me maintain my morale over the years. This is an extraordinary site that has been made even more valuable due to their insight and generosity. Thanks!

+1

I missed the chance to do business with CD and OgB having joined the 80 world after they retired from the T parts biz, but their posts here have been invaluable and supremely entertaining.

It was great to meet Dan in person, albeit briefly, at the museum. I hope to cross paths with OgB someday. He may come across as a bit cantankerous here at times, but I can tell based on his insightful LC videos that he’s very likely a loyal, respectful fellow to those he cares about.

Gracias!

My business does personal level consulting and parts sales but is definitely not the place to go if you are just looking for the best pricing.

I'm pretty sure @OGBeno moved to Istanbul and now runs the Turkish Mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom