Cruiser Creations in NH ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
I called them 10 times between today and yesterday.. they never answered the phone...

I left my number.. they never called me back..

When I sent them an email 2 weeks ago it took 3 or 4 days before they answered

I'm very disappointed with this group.

Prices for their work looked reasonable on the website......But I need someone reliable.

Too bad. I'm bumming.

Who are you speaking about? Is cruiser creations the group associated with cruiserparts.net? There is also a cruiser solutions and they are very reliable. I have bought parts from cruiserparts.net and have also found them to be reliable.

If you have an issue with a cruiser shop - deal with them.
This seems a bit unnecessary to start a thread to bad mouth a shop you have had difficulty contacting. Any shop worth their salt is going to be busy in the summer when people are trying to get their rigs set for trips. Don't be too hasty to judge - many of the older cruiser shops have a small staff who know cruisers inside and out, but not computers - kinda a good thing. Leave the dealership experience and expectations behind if you find a good shop even if they are slower.
Just try getting ahold of Jim C. sometime. He has weeks of backlogged work and sometimes it takes a couple days to get through to him - but ask anyone who is the best to rebuild your carb...

ok, stepping off soapbox now...lol

rob

Not intentionally badmouthing them. I've never even been there.. but wanted to go.

I was hoping to get their attention.

Multiple unanswered phonecalls.. emails as requested on their site.... and my leaving of messages and getting no repsonse just indicates to me no interest.

I'm disapointed.

That's all.

Just had a look at the website - looks like Cruiserparts.net is offshooting some of the business to "cruisercreations". Look at the bottom and click on the "About Us" link. I have personally stopped by Cruiserparts and they are a good bunch of guys working hard to manage a rapidly growing business. I've also had a the phone ring and ring trying to contact them. When that happens, they are typically in the warehouse or yard and not in the office. Be persistant and cut them a little slack - they are not quite SOR or CCOT yet, but they are working it! The more business' we support, the more competetion for our hard earned green-backs!

From Berlin to where cruisercreations is is a short drive. Go by and see their operation. I will be in Harrisville this weekend (we have a cabin up there) and planning to go and see the shop.

And if they are an offshot of cruiserparts, all I can say is that James has never let me down.

Call here and ask for KINA...

Hes the man. (North Country Land Cruisers) ..he can fab just about anything, wheel anything and has parts coming out of his ears..tell him I said 'Hi".

KhKp@worldpath.net (603) 367-9139

He is located in Madison NH, his truck was just on the cover of TT.

I called Cruiserparts.net and spoke with a very nice lady there. From what it sounded like Cruiser Creations is the same family as Cruiserparts.net. They are very busy. GIve them some time to get it up and running. Just a thought.

RedfishBluegrass said:
I called Cruiserparts.net and spoke with a very nice lady there. From what it sounded like Cruiser Creations is the same family as Cruiserparts.net. They are very busy. GIve them some time to get it up and running. Just a thought.

Bitting my lip not to say anything.....:mad:

But, cruiserparts.net are not cruiserheads, they destroy cruisers.

In what way are these guys not cruiser heads?

Does Kina participate on this forum? I sold him a 55 about 3 years ago and would love to find out what he ended up doing with it.

Can you view the cover online anywhere?

Thanks

kptfj60 said:
In what way are these guys not cruiser heads?

Does Kina participate on this forum? I sold him a 55 about 3 years ago and would love to find out what he ended up doing with it.

Can you view the cover online anywhere?

Thanks

I am not really into trash talking so I won't say much. But here's a little detail that might make your stomach turn. They scoop up cruisers from all over the country and cut them up to be sold. they had a mint I mean near perfect body there and cut the Qtr panel out and crushed the rest of the truck...they are taking the cruiser population down one at a time....

Check TLCA internet site might have it, the picture of franky that is. cruiserland is kina's name on mud...

MAybe they happened to take two days off? Or an emergency, or are busy? Just because you are not there for two days or maybe are busy or are not answering the phone does not mean that you are a bad shop! :mad: :mad:

I love this forum

Great feedback.

I guess I should give em more time and be persistant... They must be busy, I am sure. And the more cruiser shops around the better ...lest we have to take our cruisers to the dealer and pay TOP dollar to the same guy who changes the oil in a corolla.. not that a corolla is a bad thing. I HAVE one.

I just wish the heck someone would answer the phone there. At least answer the phone before the end of Sept so I can get my sticker.

kptfj60 said:
Thanks!

I was checking out these guys because I really want to do a deisel conversion on my fj60 and they seem to really know alot about this.

James at cruserparts.net is a great parts vendor. very reliable, and fast.

However, from the prices on the website, I have to guess that they have not done a lot of diesel conversions, since the quoted numbers seem extremely low. More power to you and them if they are correct.

j

first off, cruiser businesses for the most part are not like normal businesses....they are an expanded hobby type of thing and many have to have another job to support themselves...sor/maf/downey/ccot not included...they are the big 4 and have been around long enough to have capitol. i can tell you most of the cruiser vendors we have now were not around five-ten years ago, but if you give them a few days, they will blow you away with service and pricing (cruiser outfitters is a prime example...kurt's a college kid,just getting married, etc. and has found his business through word of mouth and pricing/service has taken off)...

i don't believe kina (or whatever his name is) is involved in these companies...someone correct me if i am wrong, but this thread leads me to continue my belief. i'v eheard nothing but good about him and would love to meet him

now, the negative. if it is the same as cruiserparts.net, why are they spinning off to another "company" name? have they offended enough to need to do that (ex: jto outfitters vs. joetlc)?

just my opinions...loud and verbal as always...take them as you will

Kina is a "one man band" Cruiser shop in NH. Not affilliated with anyone else AFAIK. Builds some nice custom stuff. I think he is also looking at producing and selling some body armor for 6x series trucks.

I'll have to ask some of the others to fill in the rest of the details. Kina is good folk while I cannot say that about James of cruiserparts.net (only person to ever get tossed out of Yankee Toys; a Boston area TLCA chapter).

HTH,
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom