Cruiser Crawl or Bust 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcrusher909

Athlete/Race truck driver/Hobbyist
Threads
I have completed our Road trip story to this years Cruiser Crawl. I received an email from Stan the editor of Toyota Trails. Looks like it will be in the March/April issue. I wrote the story not only about our Road trip but from the perspective of a participant. I want to say after a lot of re-writing I hope I expressed the unity and Family atmosphere Wendy and I experienced . I could not express enough what you all do. I want you all to know your all and I mean everyone involved in Cotton Land, Family to Wendy and myself. The members, and those from other clubs. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. Our home our Cruisers and whatever else we have is always available to anyone needing a bed, Cruiser or a meal. Thank you. Rob & Wendy

IMG_20191005_192556515.jpg

I have completed our Road trip story to this years Cruiser Crawl. I received an email from Stan the editor of Toyota Trails. Looks like it will be in the March/April issue. I wrote the story not only about our Road trip but from the perspective of a participant. I want to say after a lot of re-writing I hope I expressed the unity and Family atmosphere Wendy and I experienced . I could not express enough what you all do. I want you all to know your all and I mean everyone involved in Cotton Land, Family to Wendy and myself. The members, and those from other clubs. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. Our home our Cruisers and whatever else we have is always available to anyone needing a bed, Cruiser or a meal. Thank you. Rob & Wendy

View attachment 2150115

61AF5F2E-9840-411E-A556-3B0989FC076B.jpeg

EBF7A6BE-D4B6-4F7A-AED6-7E1C6EC5B715.jpeg

BF769684-CBBC-448D-8D94-D1CDC365BD41.jpeg

6D03DF9B-CAE9-4187-85C4-93E899DD7B40.jpeg

@daniel.watters I still want to see that pic of me handing you the keys. This will always be a Great memory LOL

DSCN2814.jpg

I have read the Crawl or Bust article and it's gonna be a good one! Thanks so much for the kind words @landcrusher909 . You and Wendy are a special couple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom