Cruiser coming to Radd Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I hope John has time too upload some pics of the vehicles onto the web site or even in this section.

Bueller???

Our limitation is the age of course, but we will have our agent in japan look into it for us.

What model you thinking of Gary?

Rob

Hey Rob... when are you going to get some pickups? Whatever the lastest and greatest are.
Gary

I don't know the model, but I think its a HZJ75 pickup. 5 speed with as many options as were available.
G

Intercooled and turbo would turn 37s very nicely.....

Will have a look around.

plenty of cab only / flat deck trucks kickin round here in nz , try "www.trademe .co.nz" i can check one out for ya if you find one ya like

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a decently priced diesel cruiser with the steering wheel where it should be, on the left hand side. I don't suppose you have anything like that ?

Sorry, none of the leftys.

The HJ61 with lift and auto is in, BJ74, auto lockers factory electric winch, HZJ73, electric lockers, factory electric winch(best looking unit I have ever seen).

Will post up pricing and pics next week.

Rob

for those that do not know, the 75 series trucks and troopies where never sold for the Japanese market...

Im interested in a couple of the the HJs you have up for sale on your site but theres no pricing. Also, Im in Va so are the trucks you have there going to be able to be licensed/ registered in the US?

John does not get on Mud much, send him a mail at raddcruisers.ca.

I know he sold one of the HJs last month, but I think he has a few more.

Rob

You should be posting pictures, atleast the auction pics or pics from your inspector in Japan - something to give an idea of what the truck looks like. Even your site doesn't have pics - or atleast I can't find them.

Just an opinion.

Louis

You should be posting pictures, atleast the auction pics or pics from your inspector in Japan - something to give an idea of what the truck looks like. Even your site doesn't have pics - or atleast I can't find them.

Just an opinion.

Louis

John will hopefully get around to it, most of his rigs are 3.5 and 4 Bs, very nice rigs, wish I had the money to buy one.

Rob

Just got a waterpump from you guys and the service was great, if that reflects throughout the whole business then kudos! I will be checking the site more often for what you have!

Merry Christmas!

rob and John

Never actually met either John or Rob in person, but have spoken to them many times. Locally they are regarded very highly, they are honest and function with integrity, plus they know their stuff:)
Demetrios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom