Cruiser Bodyshop DFW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexasLandCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
pin.it
Hey folks, looking for a referral to a cruiser friendly bodyshop in DFW. I’ve got 2 1 inch square rust spots that popped up right on window frame. Spectre seals here just need a shop. Glass is good (for now and have the chrome strips).

Anyone local?

My friend in East Dallas has taken his 60 series to Larry and Debby Starkey (starkey automotive) in Garland. Supposedly they have tech in there who is from venezuela and loves working on land cruisers; an awesome metal worker. Haven't used them personally but my buddy's 60 turned out great

My friend in East Dallas has taken his 60 series to Larry and Debby Starkey (starkey automotive) in Garland. Supposedly they have tech in there who is from venezuela and loves working on land cruisers; an awesome metal worker. Haven't used them personally but my buddy's 60 turned out great
I ended up talking the local Ford Model A club bodyshop into making the repairs. Fantastic work. I felt good cause if a dude in the shop can make a Model A look great shouldn’t have trouble with the cruiser.

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_5407.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

That looks great! Did they paint the whole rig glass out or just blend with where the metal repairs were?

That looks great! Did they paint the whole rig glass out or just blend with where the metal repairs were?
Paint is in pretty good shape. The cargo area had a good line to blend to dark brown line. The cowl to the hood. Can’t tell and it was a hard one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom