Cruise Moab? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mobs are bad yes😁. Every year I think "I should go to Cruise Moab" But never sign up. I would love an excuse to really do it. Are you thinking of going Tony? Your rig won't be ready-right? I might be going at the end of March just for a family vacation with the kids and their families.

So to answer you question--Yes, I always think about it. How about a club run? There are trails for all levels.

Mobs are bad yes😁. Every year I think "I should go to Cruise Moab" But never sign up. I would love an excuse to really do it. Are you thinking of going Tony? Your rig won't be ready-right? I might be going at the end of March just for a family vacation with the kids and their families. So to answer you question--Yes, I always think about it. How about a club run? There are trails for all levels.

Hey! Yeah I'd love to go someday and no my 40 won't be close to finished by then. :( Discouragement abounds in me right now. I hate the in between bursts times like right now where I really don't have the mojo to go do anything substantial on the build. Snow doesn't help... Gives me a good excuse to stay away from the cold garage. I did manage to get the tub tipped and stripped a bit more.

I just gotta get the kick vents, passenger hinge pin hangers (suck!) and the cowl vent mechanism out.

Anyway. I was asking to see if I could bum a ride to Cruise "MoAb" (thanks @rusty_tlc) if anyone was going. :) I think a club run out there would be fun too! I have never been to Moab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom