Events/Trails Cruise Moab, Who is going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, I feel silly. I just caught up on this thread and the five posts before mine were about Wipeout Hill. Now I'm really excited!

Just means you’re in the right thread. :hillbilly: :steer:

Just booked the last site at Watchman in Zion for Monday night on the way up to San Rafael Swell. Would happily cancel and do something dispersed if anyone else is going to be in the area.

Just booked the last site at Watchman in Zion for Monday night on the way up to San Rafael Swell. Would happily cancel and do something dispersed if anyone else is going to be in the area.
I can be in Moab as early as Saturday night. I wouldn't mind a extra day or two in Moab before the San Rafael run.

@cruiseroutfit would it be a mistake to take Temple Mtn Rd from 24 after a fuel up in Hanksville to get to the Lone Warrior camp site? Sat images appear doable, but worried about increased fuel consumption compared to filling up in Green River.

@cruiseroutfit would it be a mistake to take Temple Mtn Rd from 24 after a fuel up in Hanksville to get to the Lone Warrior camp site? Sat images appear doable, but worried about increased fuel consumption compared to filling up in Green River.

Nope, shouldn't burn much additional fuel at all.

The preparations have begun in earnest. Truck/Tool/recovery drawer is packed. Fridge arrived, works and is mounted.Camping drawer yet to be packed. Really looking forward to ice cream on the trail.

F74AB813-C62A-42FE-8662-63ACF68406D0.jpeg

BEDDDE5C-56C9-4CC0-8A22-38A23C4A1906.jpeg

Wrapping up work prep tomorrow and then zero work communication for a full week. Will be on the road Monday morning on my way to an overnight stop in Zion. Then on to San Rafael Swell.

Well I think I have gotten just about everything done. I am heading west in the morning and will be getting into Moab on Tuesday. I am planning on stopping in Golden CO on Monday and making a stop at Slee, just to see the place I have ordered a fair number of items from. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones I met last year at LCDC.

Well I think I have gotten just about everything done. I am heading west in the morning and will be getting into Moab on Tuesday. I am planning on stopping in Golden CO on Monday and making a stop at Slee, just to see the place I have ordered a fair number of items from. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones I met last year at LCDC.

Great to meet you! Thanks for stopping by!!

Have fun, folks! I couldn’t make CM this year due to a wedding, but did have a chance to warm up a few trails for y’all this weekend. Here’s a teaser from Sevenmile Rim.

View attachment 2642969

Hope we didn’t keep you up over there.... we got a little tuned up Saturday ;)

Well just arrived in Zion for the night. Really should have just camping in BLM. This campground is packed! Either way better than work.

4552BEC1-349E-442A-846C-46CD1D43EF49.jpeg
9C803DC7-F717-45DA-9405-3782BF61D87B.jpeg

Word to the wise for those of you heading Highway 191 south into Moab just south of i70….

The state troopers are nailing everyone in sight. Watch your speed! :steer:

Aka for all you traveling thru that route with upsize tires. Don't believe your speedo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom