Cruise Moab 2022 planning thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also done.
Thursday - Kane Creek Canyon
Friday - Poison Spider mesa + where eagles dare
Saturday - Metal Masher!

I'm done too.

Waitlisted (#1) for Koko Monday, Drew is in.
Waitlisted (#3) for EH Saturday

In for Koko Tuesday
In for Fins and Things Friday
In for Poison Spider (gunning for Drew) on Sat, but will go on EH if I get in that.

Boom, I'm in!
Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 9.08.27 AM.png

Excited here...

Kokopelli Mon-Wednesday
Elephant Hill
Hells Revenge
Poison Spider (leading)

I might try to pre-run Poison Spider on Wednesday once we get checked in (time dependent) if anyone wants to join. One of Moab's best trails for sure. I have seen stock Jeeps make it through unscathed... but has some fun/challenging obstacles. I'd like to keep it to 3-5 rigs to keep it fast and moving.

Looks awesome. Johnny, if I was bringing the 40 I would run Metal Masher every visit to Moab... it's one of my all time favorites.

Looks awesome. Johnny, if I was bringing the 40 I would run Metal Masher every visit to Moab... it's one of my all time favorites.
Drew,

I can't pre-run with you on Wed cause I'm on the Koko Day 2. I don't get into Moab until Thursday.
I sent an email request to CM to slot me as your gunner for Sat. Waiting on a response.

Drew,

I can't pre-run with you on Wed cause I'm on the Koko Day 2. I don't get into Moab until Thursday.
I sent an email request to CM to slot me as your gunner for Sat. Waiting on a response.
@CCRider, did you get into Poison Spider for Saturday? Do you want to be a backup gunner?

Drew,

Sorry man, I didn't see there was a gunner already signed up. We are all going to have a blast anyway you sort it out.

@CCRider , See you on porcupine rim on Friday. I just changed my Friday selection to run with my buddy.
Anyone interested in a separate run on SUN after CM? Something easy like Fins?

Anyone interested in a separate run on SUN after CM? Something easy like Fins?
Could be down if we hit it early and can still get some miles towards home.

Could be down if we hit it early and can still get some miles towards home.
Yup, that's the plan. Are you going back through CO or up through SLC?

Not a big fan of this registration system. But oh well. Should I unregister for Koko Tues and register for EH on Thursday hoping I get in Koko Monday (waitlisted #1)?

View attachment 2943799
Mark one of our guys (Sam) from OC is on the fins and things run Friday too. Fun trail, next thing you know you're going to be ordering an RCLT after you follow big mikes 3rd gen taco, that thing is killer.

Mark one of our guys (Sam) from OC is on the fins and things run Friday too. Fun trail, next thing you know you're going to be ordering an RCLT after you follow big mikes 3rd gen taco, that thing is killer.
@JohnnyOshow22, I switched Friday's run to Porcupine to run with a buddy of mine from AZ. That's why I am going to try to hit Fins on SUN after CM closes with Drew and others. You're welcome to come too. It will be a quick early morning run, and then hitting the road home. I look forward to seeing that Taco.

@JohnnyOshow22, I switched Friday's run to Porcupine to run with a buddy of mine from AZ. That's why I am going to try to hit Fins on SUN after CM closes with Drew and others. You're welcome to come too. It will be a quick early morning run, and then hitting the road home. I look forward to seeing that Taco.
I have to be back Sunday night which with trailering the 40 will be a slower go so I will be up and out at the crack of dawn, thanks for the offer though!

I just hope it the weather will be good! Fingers crossed, either way if the 80 becomes the rig due to weather I'm not changing my trails besides kane creek since they will cancel it. Also 40 threads are in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom