TLCA Cruise Moab 2020 - Canceled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cruise Moab 2020 April 13 - 19

registration opens 1/20/20 at 20:20 (8:20 pm mountain time).

get in early. It sold out in 5 days last year.

Always a great event. My calendar has two other trips on it, both to visit family. So no CM2020 for the Rigger fam this year. I know you’ll all have fun without me.

:)

outstanding event!! highly recommend!!!

Last a saw, only 40 spots remain as of about 40min ago.

Word on the trails is the Cruise Moab 2020 is SOLD OUT!!! Less than 12 hours! That was fast.
Congrats to all that got in.
CM does have a waiting list so not all hope is lost just yet....

Planning on joining this year for the first time. How many rigs does this end up being typically?
Typically it's around 225 vehicle's. Some years less some more. We try to keep it around 200 for management purposes and for BLM/National Parks permitting.

CM IS SOLD OUT!

Any word on the keeper of the wait list? I purposefully didn't sign up as I am a firm "unlikely but seriously maybe" and didn't want to take the spot of someone who has their sh*t together more than me.

Seriously, at 7:00AM PST I was going to register but got busy at work, then comes 12:30PM and now on the waitlist. I can’t believe it, is there a special performer or something that we don’t know about. Lol.
If anyone wants to sell there spot I’m serious about going out to the event.

Any word on the keeper of the wait list? I purposefully didn't sign up as I am a firm "unlikely but seriously maybe" and didn't want to take the spot of someone who has their sh*t together more than me.

here’s the link for the waiting list.

7F5420FB-6E37-4000-9526-421CB69DFBDB.jpeg

I've been on the wait list before and was able to get in, there's hope. Looking forward to going this year, Rising Sun always puts on an amazing event (with help from Wasatch Cruisers too). Can't believe how quickly it sold out!

Trail sign up emails coming soon.
Trail sign ups will be on 2/29/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom