TLCA Cruise Moab 2020 - Canceled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2/29/2020 10am MTN Time the trail selection will begin.
Those signed up should have revived an email already.

Trying to choose my trails wisely. How does an 80 series do on "The Pickle Trail" I can't find much info on it. 35s/4.88s/3.11 tcase/3x locked/ sliders/bumpers/skid plated . Golden Spike, Moab Rim, Hells Revenge/Hells Gate, Kane Creek were all pretty easy.

Trying to choose my trails wisely. How does an 80 series do on "The Pickle Trail" I can't find much info on it. 35s/4.88s/3.11 tcase/3x locked/ sliders/bumpers/skid plated . Golden Spike, Moab Rim, Hells Revenge/Hells Gate, Kane Creek were all pretty easy.

Just look for videos on YouTube. There's a bunch for the pickle. Based on the description of your rig you should be fine. The harder the trail the more driver skill plays a factor over vehicle set up.

Just look for videos on YouTube. There's a bunch for the pickle. Based on the description of your rig you should be fine. The harder the trail the more driver skill plays a factor over vehicle set up.
I saw two videos on you tube of jeeps making it look hard. Right after posting on mud I saw photos of 80s doing it last year. Ive already got a couple dents from the Rubicon Trail any ways.

I saw two videos on you tube of jeeps making it look hard. Right after posting on mud I saw photos of 80s doing it last year. Ive already got a couple dents from the Rubicon Trail any ways.

What's a couple more? Just adds character.

What trails are people planning to run?
I'll be in my DD 3rd gen 4Runner since my LX450 is down and i'm slowly starting an LS swap on it.
I'll be running middle of the road trails. Just not completely sure what yet.

I lead the Pickle last year for CM. The obstacles can be imposing, but with proper placement and a good spotter, you will be fine. I've had a couple 80's, a couple buggies, Tacomas and 4Runners.

Did anyone receive the email, have not gotten one yet?
I got the email (later than expected) chose my trails and apparently got them? I got the confirmation email. No 2nd or third choice like in previous years. My guess is that folks ahead of you need to sign up before they send out more "invites". There might be a back log? I'm making all this up, I have no clue.

Is this event still going to happen with the Coronavirus issue occurring? All events over 250 people in California are not allowed.

I’m not an organizer but as an attendee I did receive notice. It looks like the “large gathering” part of the event suck as raffle, dinner and vendors night has been canceled. It appears trail rides are still on..........until further notice.

Is this event still going to happen with the Coronavirus issue occurring? All events over 250 people in California are not allowed.

Cruise Moab is still on. As of right now we have canceled the Vendor night event on Thursday and the raffle dinner Friday night. This is a requirement of Grand County. Now this could change any day because the Covid-19 situation is changing daily.

If you have any additional questions please go to our forum at Rising Sun Off-Road, it is free to join. This is where we have been sending folks if they have questions or concerns.

Sorry but Cruise Moab is officially Canceled.

495FE7F3-CBD5-48AF-8947-E9163A184D32.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom