Cruise Moab 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffRoad Rage

Dry Roasted in the Desert
SILVER Star
Threads
Good morning CSC faithful, it is time! Registration just opened this morning for CM18. If you have any interest in going this year I recommend you jump on it now. Reminder that you need a TLCA membership as this is a TLCA sponsored event.

We put in for:
Weds Night: Hells Revenge Night Run
Thurs: Top of the World
Friday: Porcupine Rim
Sat.: Golden Spike

Cruise Moab - Toyota 4x4 event in Moab, UT
HOME | TLCA

@samtoddlee is in too!

We'll be staying at the Bowen Inn, unless others sign up and then we'd be open to getting a VRBO/AirBnB.

Love Top of the World! @LandCruiserPhil and I when I dragged my trailer up there.

web(44).jpg
web(51).jpg

Love Top of the World! @LandCruiserPhil and I when I dragged my trailer up there.
Great pics Alvin, can't wait!!!

The question is . . . . what is the over/under on LCP randomly showing up at CM18 for some wildcat runs?

Anyone going to cruise moab willing to cart up a pair of roof rack rails?

Anyone going to cruise moab willing to cart up a pair of roof rack rails?
Do you have some size details or pictures? My availability is limited over the next week before I leave so it might depend on getting them to me.

44 inches long 8" wide at base. Inch thick....
20180419_181928.jpg

Those should be no problem. The tricky part will be getting them to me. Any chance you could get them to the meeting tonight?

Yeah. Was hoping we could work that out .

Ill be there and bring the rails.
Ill give you tony's contact info too.
Thanks

Patrick

"I love it when a plan comes together" . . . . Hannibal Smith (A-Team)

Time to put up some picks from the week. These are at the lunch spot on Golden Spike Saturday. Mark and Jill had a super sweet and built '65 FJ45 pickup. We saw 3 really nice 45 pickups including Russ's @Nifski during the week.

GSpike 2018 Lunchstop3.jpg

GSpike 2018 Lunchstop2.jpg

Mother nature was a little fickle, snowed in Flag on our way up, sleet/hail/rain during our night run at Hell's Revenge, cleared up during Top of the World on Thursday, Friday and Saturday were clear sun and warm.

HellsRevWedNiteRun.jpg

LaunchPad2018Sat2.jpg

LaunchPad2018Sat.jpg

Great views from Porcupine Rim, Russ @Nifski and Nick on the trail with their 45 (and my co-pilot for the week posing).

RussFJ45TopOTW 2018 Thurs.jpg

PorcupineRim2018 Friday2.jpg

PorcupineRim2018 Friday.jpg

Picks from the TOTW and our cruise back to town.

TopOTW 2018 Thurs3.jpg

TopOTW 2018 Thurs2.jpg

GrnRiverlookingatLaSals.jpg

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom