Cruise Moab 2017 Registration Is Now SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rzeppa.org
EDIT: We are officially SOLD OUT! To everyone who registered, thank you so much and we can't wait to see you and wheel with you! For a couple more day's we'll take registrations for a wait list, then we'll shut it down completely. We normally get some cancellations but the number varies from one year to the next so we can't promise anything other than if you don't get in, we'll give you a full refund by April 1st.

Thanks again and happy cruisin'!

Jeff Zepp

We finally got the last couple of issues worked through this morning, and we are pleased to announce that registration for the 20th annual Cruise Moab is now open!

Cruise Moab - Toyota 4x4 event in Moab, UT

30 days after registration opens, registration will increase from $175 to $199.

This year's event will be from Tuesday, May 2nd through Sunday May 7th. Our headquarters will be at the lot just south of and adjacent to Slickrock Campground again. You do not have to stay at Slickrock Campground if you don't want to, it is just the epicenter of the event. Please check the FAQ page if you have any questions, and if they are not answered there please email registration@cruisemoab.com or call Jeff Zepp at (303) 674-2386.

The schedule will be the same as the last couple of years with the overnight runs:

Tuesday - Kokopelli Run Starts (3 Days 2 Nights - limit 14 rigs!)
Wednesday - San Rafael Swell Run Starts (2 days 1 night - limit 20 rigs), Registration, Safety Inspection, Hell’s Revenge Night Run!!!
Thursday - Guided Trail Runs, Vendor Night
Friday - Guided Trail Runs, Dinner, Raffle
Saturday - Guided Trail Runs
Sunday - Clean up and go home

We are keeping registration the same as it has been for the past six years for the first 30 days: $175 + BLM fees, which are a straight pass-through. We are also passing through the $25/registrant food costs for the overnight runs. Remember, Rising Sun doesn't make a dime on Cruise Moab. This year we are spending extra funds to make the 20th Cruise Moab extra memorable with special 20th Cruise Moab schwag.

Be advised that you must be a current TLCA member to register. We could not have this event without our affordable TLCA insurance, it is a TLCA sanctioned event and therefore you must be a TLCA member. It's only $35.

I am chairing the committee this year. I am doing trail assignments and registration again this year. If you have any questions, please contact at the email above. Please do not PM me here with questions about Cruise Moab. Feel free to join the Cruise Moab thread.

Here are the changes from last year:

Added Top of the World (new trail for Cruise Moab)
Brought back Chicken Corner
Brought back Pritchett Canyon
Dropped Behind the Rocks
Dropped Gold Bar Rim
Dropped the Pickle

Trail Sponsors to date:

Outdoorx4 Magazine - Kokopelli - Tue-Thu
Cruiser Outfitters - San Rafeal Swell - Wed-Thu
Midwest Expedition Outfitters - Hells Revenge - Wed night
Marlin Crawler - Fins & Things - Thu
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum - Fins & Things - Fri
Redline Land Cruisers - Hell's Revenge - Fri
Gamiviti - Wipeout Hill - Fri
Outer Limit Supply - Fins & Things - Sat
Proffitt's Resurrection Landcruisers - Metal Masher - Sat
All Pro Off Road - Pritchett Canyon - Sat

CM%2020th%20Logo%201.jpg

Last edited:
We will have a few vehicles from Central Oregon Landcruisers making the trip out. Cant wait!

I did see a number of registrants from Oregon come through. BTW, we are less than a week since opening and we are already 3/4 full. It looks like we will probably fill well before the late registration price increase on Feb 16th.

As of this morning, less than one week after opening registration, we are already about 80% full with 140 out of 170 spots already gone. A lot of the popular trails are already full. If you were thinking of coming for the 20th annual Cruise Moab, you better get going before it's full and we close the gates!

I wrote an email but haven't got s response. We have 3 vehicles registered but for Thursday we didn't sign up for any trail runs because we will just do our own thing probabaly. However, do we have to still put down the number of people we have for the BLM if we are gonna go run trails on our own? Thanks and looking forward to it.

I wrote an email but haven't got s response. We have 3 vehicles registered but for Thursday we didn't sign up for any trail runs because we will just do our own thing probably. However, do we have to still put down the number of people we have for the BLM if we are gonna go run trails on our own? Thanks and looking forward to it.

Sorry, I haven't checked the registration@cruisemoab.com email since last night, I'll get to it tonight. At this part of the registration cycle I get many dozens of emails per day just on that one email. Then of course there are all the committee communications and back and forth between vendors, trail sponsors, leaders, gunners and volunteers. But we love seeing people go home from the event with permagrin and indelible memories.

We would have preferred that you join us on our guided trail runs but we can't make you. If you are not going on those then you don't pay BLM, that's part of our permitting for the runs that are part of the event. I am pretty sure the software won't even let you put down any number of people in your rig if you selected "No Trail Run" from the dropdown choices.

I totally get your super busy and we all appreciate your work for putting on this event. Just thought since I had your attention on here I would ask. We definitely are going on trail runs almost every day. Just thought since we are on the waitlist for the overnight trips and if we get on them we won't be back for Thursday anyway, that we wouldn't sign up for anything that day.

We went last year. Decided to do it again. Registered.

:steer:

We are less than 2 weeks since opening registration and are already more than 90% full with only 10 spots left. All the more popular trails are already full and even the wait list on the Swell is full. If you want in, now's the time.

we are excited, 3 coming from jackson hole Wyoming all of us are new land cruiser owners, I'm sure slee is loving the business. 2 100's and an 80

we are excited, 3 coming from jackson hole Wyoming all of us are new land cruiser owners, I'm sure slee is loving the business. 2 100's and an 80
Wdukes is included in this group.

We have campsites 172, 173, 174.....sorry CDAN, you are stuck with us!

The cottonwood droppings are not my thing, I guess, so we won't be camping. We will be in a condo south of town. The :princess: likes it. So do the children.

In!

Had a great time at CM 2015, so bringing another 80 buddy along this time.

Looking at booking a spot at slickrock right now but would like to weigh other options as well. Any recommendations to other sites BLM/ State campgrounds that might be less expensive. I'm driving up from Central Coast California going solo as of right now. This is also my 1st time attending this event.

Looking at booking a spot at slickrock right now but would like to weigh other options as well. Any recommendations to other sites BLM/ State campgrounds that might be less expensive. I'm driving up from Central Coast California going solo as of right now. This is also my 1st time attending this event.

BLM camping along the Colorado River on the edge of town. Anywhere from 5-20minutes from town. I think that's where we're planning on camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom