Cruise Moab 2016 - CSC representation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rangers are pricks, sometimes they are undercover and will chat you up to fish for violations. They have no sense of humor at all. You may pay a big fine or go to court a dozen times and hope it gets dropped. Believe me I know.

They just changed the rules last year. I don't know if they just changed the rules on pets. Lockhart basin would be a good alternative, it's shorter, kind of like the white rim and on blm land.

They just changed the rules last year. I don't know if they just changed the rules on pets. Lockhart basin would be a good alternative, it's shorter, kind of like the white rim and on blm land.

Great recommendation but BTDT a few times. Poked my head in both ends of White Rim but need to cover the middle.

I did talk to the office a year or two ago and they said being solo if I showed up to Island in the Sky office first thing chances are I would get in on one of the few available camp site. Hi guys Im LCP and will be camping with you and your group tonight:eek: :poof:

Yea that works.

I'll be there, I won't be "representing" anything as I'll likely be in a state of consistent intoxication the entire weekend, we'll be staying at Moab Valley RV...we've upgraded from Slick Rock for this year Ha

We are in final prep mode, planning on heading up early afternoon on Tuesday 5/2. Our base of operations will be the Bowen Inn. I read there are still registration openings for the official event. Not sure what trails are open but I'm sure Jeff Zepp and the Rising Sun crew would let you know if you e-mail them first.

Is there anyone beside @LandCruiserPhil that would be up for a CSC centric run while up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom