Cruise Moab 2013 May 1-4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm ready to go back, Anybody up for a road trip?

Who's got 2 thumbs and is ready to go back to Moab???

THIS GUY!!

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

Exactly! :clap:

I think I'm taking off Memorial Day week and the next week, which is first week in June. I think I'm going somewhere, so maybe Moab. When are you thinking about going?

All depends if i win the Powerball on Saturday. If I win, we can go immediately! Otherwise, i have to wait until Sue starts working again. But, I'm definitely going back to Moab in the Fall. It's too close to not go very often. Y'all drive 6 hours to the park, I drive 6 hours to Moab. :)

In all seriously, I'd love to get out there soon with you Will. Just a bit too close for me to plan right now.

He lies Brian! He will have something come up at the last second and have to stay home.........:doh:

Sorry Will........just had to. :D

It's called an accurate observation. Much to my chagrin. But I am taking off those two weeks, so I'm going somewhere just to get away. I'd like to go to Big Bend in Texas, but I think it's too hot there already. So, somewhere further north and at higher elevation I suppose. I'd prefer some company, but I'll go alone. I went to Utah alone last year.

It's called an accurate observation. Much to my chagrin. But I am taking off those two weeks, so I'm going somewhere just to get away. I'd like to go to Big Bend in Texas, but I think it's too hot there already. So, somewhere further north and at higher elevation I suppose. I'd prefer some company, but I'll go alone. I went to Utah alone last year.

Come to Colorado! I have off 5/27 and 5/28. We can go somewhere up in the hills and have fun! And you are ALWAYS welcome to stay with us.. :cheers:

was planing a trip to BB as well talked to a couple friends & one that lives in Marfa.

not rec as of the drug flow & gangs :frown:

Come to Colorado! I have off 5/27 and 5/28. We can go somewhere up in the hills and have fun! And you are ALWAYS welcome to stay with us.. :cheers:

:clap:can`t beat that & Captin will keep ya company:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom