Cruise Moab 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey anyone leaving Wednesday morning?, or did everyone who's going go on the pre-trip?

well we made it to Flagstaff and had our first mechanical problem. A fan clutch was replaced and then we drove to Seth's house to flush the radiator. This made it possible to move forward to outside Blanding and hit our first dirt trail.

Pics to follow of the visit to Seth's.

Big thanks to Seth and it was a pleasure meeting you!!!

Pictures?? where are they

I had breakage today :eek:

one of the bolts that holds the Hi-Lift broke plumb off :rolleyes: :doh:

BTW, frickin beautiful today :cool: - will post pics eventually (hey, I am new to this camera :eek:)

sorry you guys only get to see the boring part of 95 :flipoff2:

The photographer that I hired did not take that many pics. I am relying on Kevin's pics for the days but Seth's wife was taking pics of all the 80's at her house.

:steer: have a good day everybody :cheers:

I got out of hospital yesterday. Spent the night in Cortez. Hope to get tires in the dirt today. Crazy trip for us so far. At least the weather is amazing! I still plan to make Moab!

I got out of hospital yesterday. Spent the night in Cortez. Hope to get tires in the dirt today. Crazy trip for us so far. At least the weather is amazing! I still plan to make Moab!

What the heck happened?

:eek:

WOW

we need pics and stories . . .

I just drove more today through wicked beautiful country :steer:

and took tons of pics - the card is full :eek:

too tired to post pics now

:cheers:

Stomach ache I had on saturday ended up being the appendix i needed removed on Sunday at 9am in Cortez,CO. Blanding didn't have a surgeon. Took it easy today, checked out Mesa Verde National Park.

Stomach ache I had on saturday ended up being the appendix i needed removed on Sunday at 9am in Cortez,CO. Blanding didn't have a surgeon. Took it easy today, checked out Mesa Verde National Park.

That's got to be the first time the driver broke down on the 100.:hmm::eek:

Glad you're okay, Chris. Take it easy up there.:cheers:

Last edited:
so, I made it to Moab just fine this afternoon :steer:

just as I was debating what to do about dinner, several 80s roll into the motel parking lot . . . ZAX at 7 - 18 in the party :eek: :D

BTW, does anyone have an empty seat on Golden Spike ? a MUD-subscribing 55 owner (he also has a 40) from Wyoming is interested in riding with someone; he isn't bringing his 55 this year but took it to Moab in the past - I promised him to ask around here . . .

I had to pass on CM11 b/c of a terminally ill family friend who passed away last night, couldn't risk being out of town b/c it was day to day. Headed to MN in week for the services, so no Sonic. Maybe June or sooner.

Hope y'all had fun. Count me in for CM12 and maybe Rubithon too!

sorry for your loss :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom