Cruise Moab 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To the Moab Party:

Break a Birf (Well, maybe just a tie rod.)
Be safe!
Have a great time and take lots and lots of cool pictures!

Happy Trails,
Fumann:flipoff2:

I suggest we shoot for 8:30 and leave at 9AM no matter what, if you are running late you catch up. We are ~350mile from our 1st dirt or 4pm with stops/lunch as it is.

Good deal 8:30 it is.

Checked the oil and aired up the tires, good to go,,, well, maybe should pack something?

Good deal 8:30 it is.

Checked the oil and aired up the tires, good to go,,, well, maybe should pack something?
8:30 works for me. Just pick up what ya need from the yard sales that have sprung up everywhere.

OMG!! OMG!! Do I have everything I need?

Wire up aux outlets for Toughbook -- Check
Paint tire/sceptor carriers -- Check
Move Toughbook mount -- Check (still sucks!)
Fire extinguisher -- NO!
First Aid kit -- NO!
Packing -- crap all over the house!!!

MPG to Flag should be interesting with the A-Z modded 80's traveling together. Top off your tank at the meeting spot for best comparison.

96 - 37's stock gears
96 - 35's, gears, SC
93 - 35's, gears
96 - 35's, PT, stock gears, snorkel
Juan - ????

80 is 100% its everything else I need to still deal with

Last edited:
MPG to Flag should be interesting with the A-Z modded 80's traveling together. Top off your tank at the meeting spot for best comparison.

96 - 37's stock gears
96 - 35's, gears, SC
93 - 35's, gears
96 - 35's, PT, stock gears, snorkel

80 is 100% its everything else I need to still deal with

So we will report numbers to you and let you do the math since the speedo's will be off. Too much thinking for me during vacation. :hillbilly:

I am headed over to get the extinguisher since I need one any way. Got an extra holder?

I am headed over to get the extinguisher since I need one any way. Got an extra holder?

Nope, don't have any holders.

So we will report numbers to you and let you do the math since the speedo's will be off. Too much thinking for me during vacation. :hillbilly:

Why have you not calibrated your scan gauge to read correct MPH :confused::hmm::idea::grinpimp:

Doesnt anyone read the owners manual anymore!

OMG!! OMG!! Do I have everything I need?

Wire up aux outlets for Toughbook -- Check
Paint tire/sceptor carriers -- Check
Move Toughbook mount -- Check (still sucks!)
Fire extinguisher -- NO!
First Aid kit -- NO!
Packing -- crap all over the house!!!
Yup!!! Know that feeling. Michelle and I are both off today. Went to Costco, then Fry's, now we're home trying to figure out what we REALLY need to pack. Daughter borrowed the suitcase I wanted to use, so moving up one size. Suppose I should carry a spare axle or two on the roof rack,,,,,,,, oh, wait a minute, I ain;t gunna have a roof rack for this trip. Damn, what'll I do???????

You all have a really safe and fun trip. I look forward to the trip reports. May they be many,
Then again I also don't look forward to the trip reports. It means I won't be there to see it for myself.
Keep most of your rubber on the ground .
thanks
Don

I cleaned the cruiser on the inside - well, I vacuumed it - it seemed like the first time ever :lol:

now, the condo is full of parts boxes, I have not packed a single personal item, food is nowhere to be seen, and I haven't even touched any maps yet :eek:

I also decided it might be prudent to get a set of springs tomorrow - considering that I had a broken throttle return spring in Flagstaff on the way to Cruise Moab already twice :rolleyes:

to the convoi: safe travels :steer: - see you in Moab :cheers:

well we made it to Flagstaff and had our first mechanical problem. A fan clutch was replaced and then we drove to Seth's house to flush the radiator. This made it possible to move forward to outside Blanding and hit our first dirt trail.

Pics to follow of the visit to Seth's.

Big thanks to Seth and it was a pleasure meeting you!!!

well we made it to Flagstaff and had our first mechanical problem. A fan clutch was replaced and then we drove to Seth's house to flush the radiator. This made it possible to move forward to outside Blanding and hit our first dirt trail.

Pics to follow of the visit to Seth's.

Big thanks to Seth and it was a pleasure meeting you!!!

you all are welcome, glad to see you guys are still going strong, was a pleasure meeting you and seeing old friends. All of you are welcome anytime :)

I hope Keven makes it ok

Sethro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom