Cruise Moab 2009 Pix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I dont even know where to begin, what a awesome trip with a great bunch of people. I know why no one has uploaded pictures, just too many great ones its hard to pick through the 1104 pictures I took. This was the best experience I have ever had wheelin. I give a big thank you to Kevin for all the answered questions and taking time to help me get my truck ready for Moab. couldnt of did it without you. Heres a few pictures of Claudia and one of the whole crew on a lookout.
the crew.jpg
claudia:zuki.jpg
Claudia.jpg

Heres one of Claudia on wipeout hill, her crossing one of the stream crossings, and a new blue shiny bow for her cruiser.
Claudia breakage.jpg
Claudia water.jpg
Claudia-wipeout.jpg

Here are a few of Michael.
Michael.jpg
Michael squeeze.jpg
Michael napping.jpg

a few of Rob
Rob squeeze.jpg
Rob-wipeout.jpg
Rob.jpg

some of Drew
Drew climb.jpg
Drew'crack.jpg
Drew.jpg

heres Kevin in action
Kevin.jpg
Kevin2.jpg
Kevin climbing.jpg

heres a few truck group shots
group at crack.jpg
group:lochhart.jpg
group on slickrock.jpg

two pictures of Jim and one more of Drew
Jim.jpg
Jim-crack.jpg
Drew2.jpg

And a few of me
Shannon.jpg
Shannon posing.jpg
Shannon under rock.jpg

Heres Robbie at wipeout hill, one of a cool picture of our trucks taken through an arch, and a good shot of an 80.
Robbie.jpg
arch with trucks.jpg
80.jpg

just a few of the great views
view.jpg
view2.jpg
view3.jpg

another great view shot, one of Kevin and I's dirty trucks, and funny bumper picture.
Golden Spike view.jpg
Jeep pull point.jpg
Shannon:Kevin.jpg

I didn’t take as many pix as normal, only 1220, but have 700 of Rob’s, so will get some posted as time allows.

On Saturday we drove to Mexican Hat, by Flagstaff the wind was ripping, from Cameron to Kayenta I don’t think we exceeded 35 mph, serious dust storm. So no trail riding in Mexican Hat, just went to the Swinging Steak for dinner, cool place, check out the stove they cook the beans on!:hillbilly:
4-25-2009_1.jpg
4-25-2009_2.jpg

Sunday was much better, toured in the San Juan River area. First more recent stuff, I didn’t get a good pic of the route over the ridge, but didn’t see a good line drive my rig over, hard to believe they got wagons over it?
4-26-2009_1.jpg
4-26-2009_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom