Cruise Moab 07 100 style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wow hasn't been posted yet and only a week away. So who's gonna be there? And if your not, what's the deal? Don't forget to register next febuary. The "my truck is stock" excuse doesn't cut it. We're gonna out number the 40's by 2010.:D

I will be going this year...Leaving on May 2nd from Phoenix...staying at the "up the creek" campground...my registered list of trails is pretty mild...fins, porcupine rim, and I can't remember the third one right now...should have front locker next year for some harder stuff..

or maybe I will get it tomorrow...but then I may have no place to come back too:rolleyes: decisions....decisions

Its on the list of things to do. As I have only had the vehicle for about a month, I think i'll wait at least a year or two, until I really know this vehicle. I imagine in a few years my wife will be used to the idea of taking it off the road.

I've shown her all the pics from this forum on the un-natural acts for a vehicle that appear to be totally natural to the Cruiser. She was in awe.

And just think, by 2010, we'll be a couple more years into the new series, and the 100's will get more respect just because of that.

I'm headed there. Planning on running Steel Bender, Kane Creek Canyon, and Cliff Hanger. Should be fun, although I don't really know how easy or difficult Steel Bender or Cliff Hanger is.

I wish I could be there but, the hundy doesn't float, and the pacific ocean is in the way :D

In your honor I will be installing a ARB sahara bar this weekend!!

I will go to CM once I make it back to the mainland.

Steel Bender isn't that hard. Little more difficult if run backwards, but still just a moderate trail. I ran it several times years ago with my 62 when it was SUA with 2.5" lift, 33's and unlocked. Never had a problem. The trail has gotten worse over the years, but it's still tame. Cliff Hanger is a little more exciting, but still relatively moderate. I haven't been to Moab since 2003 and it's killing me. When I was in college I was down there at least twice a month. Took it for granted. Anyway, have fun for me!

Thanks for the info. I will have fun for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom