Cruise Control on 3B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
Well the install was much more strait forward than I firstly anticipated.

Only real boot fab was taking the fitting off the toyota speedo cable and adapting it to the speed sensor provided. The problem being the kit comes with a mechanical speed sensor or transducer.

Everything went in very well, first time around took about 6 hrs, should be able to shave some time off the next one.

Been thinking about offering a 24 volt version, kinda nice for those long trips.

12 volt kit cost around 700.00.
DSC00845.JPG
DSC00844.JPG
DSC00843.JPG

Couple more shots.
DSC00842.JPG

Two controlers if prefered, one dash mounted left and the other steering columb mounted.

I will test drive and adjust the unit later this week after the long range fuel tank, turbo and conditioning is installed.

Rob
DSC00847.JPG
DSC00848.JPG

Way to go! And let me say that's one mighty clean engine bay too.

Well, the verdict is in..............

No adjusting needed and works perfect, I would definitly do this install for myself. Especially with the turbo installed, on the island highways I left it in 5th with not a problem.

Not sure if it would climb the Malahat.

Dieseldog, I have not forgotten you and will send the PM soon, this day started at 5:00AM and finished at 10:30PM.

Well, the verdict is in..............

No adjusting needed and works perfect, I would definitly do this install for myself. Especially with the turbo installed, on the island highways I left it in 5th with not a problem.

Not sure if it would climb the Malahat.

Dieseldog, I have not forgotten you and will send the PM soon, this day started at 5:00AM and finished at 10:30PM.

John: I know this is a super old thread, but are there any solutions around for cruise control for a 1993 HZJ77? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom