Events/Trails Crowsnest August 28th-30th 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
So Jeremy and I had a little adventure and it will be awesome to have you all experience it. Not going to share any pictures of it but rest assured it's awesome and you won't be disappointed. Don't worry about thrashing your trucks because I made it in the 4runner. Only one spot I had to winch over some rock ledges. Feel free to ask questions, bring the family and bring some swimwear too. Hope to see you out.

Itinerary

August 28th
- We will camp at a pin north of Coleman. For those coming along I will send the pin in PM or text to you. This isn't a time sensitive day, show up early show up late your choice. We can work on organizing meets for people to convoy from their home bases. I'll most likely be down a little early and get a camp set up with wood and a fire to welcome those that may be showing up later.

August 29th - We will head out in the morning, you will have time to make a proper breakfast, get everything ready for a day of wheeling. This section of the trail was the only time I had to pull the winch out. There will be an opportunity to refuel and pick up supplies in at least Elkford. We will then be carrying on with the wheeling and finally camping at an amazing mountain view lake that isn't too cold to swim in, it was actually quite warm for a mountain blue lake. Bring your floaties, and kick back.

August 30th - Once again we will head out at not too early of a time. Due to Covid the natural Hot Springs I have in mind may or may not be open by the time of this run. But one can hope. We come out at Canal flats and hit the pavement. Now for some of us it will be time to head home. For those who may have some more free time who knows were we could end up. But that can be a discussion over a few cold ones around the camp fire.

Thanks, John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom