crown king (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ran the lake plesant to crown king trail last wed. it was a blast! sorry for no invites :slap: i didn't know i was going untill late tuse night. therre are some good rocks. hopefully next time i will have more notice and some of ya'll can come :D

ahhh yes to resurect an old thread, some of us ran this a few weeks ago and it was about 2 yrs since i had been there last. i was surprised at how washed out alot the areas have gotten, surprised and relieved that the trail is getting back to the way it was before someone bladed in the early 90's.
i will be spending some time up there in the near future to continue my search for forgotten and unmolested mining camps. (unvandalized) anyone interested in this sort of thing is welcome to join me. i stumbled onto some maps from the turn of the century and my fire has been re-kindled seeing roads and claims that dont show on any maps today.

I'm always down for exploring. Now if I can just get the 62 running and get permission to leave the wife and new baby behind! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom