Crossover gear available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Threads
:)I have a new, unused transfer case input gear for the 3spd t-case to 4 spd transmission swap available. I'll throw in the shipping to the lower 48, no charge.. How bout' $75.00?

Thanks for your time and consideration. :cheers:

DAMN IT!!!! ARGH, I just sold my 3 spd xfer, as I hadn't seen one available lately. @#$%@$%@#$ Good price on it though.

:)Hmm, I just sold my spare 3spd tcase....but they didn't need the gear.....It's still available :cheers:

hi, i am new to this forum .i am planning on swapping out my 3 speed to a 4 speed . i have collected some parts bellhousing and tranny ,what i need to know is this the part that i need to connect my parts together if it is i will buy it.

If you are contemplating putting a 3spd tcase behnid a 4spd transmission, there are a few things to know. 1st, if your 4 spd is around 1974 vintage, you won't need to do anything but swap out the tcase itself. You would already have the correct tcase input gear. If your 4spd is a later model, then you will need to use your spacers(or PTO gear), the crossover gear that I'm offering, and a different shaft bearing than what you have now. The shaft bearing comes from a datsun B210 rear axle. I forget the year, but there are many write ups on the IH8MUD web site which can ID the exact one you need. If that helps at all.....

As for my gear, if you want it, let me know.

i am installing a aussie 4speed from man-a-fre. they said i would need a $200. adaptor I will find out what it consist of and get back with you on the gear . i am matting it to a 69' fj40 3speed transfer case. Thanks Dennis :)

You will need the appropriate spacers, my gear, and the new bearing, plus of course the seal and gasket. HTH, :cheers:

Still have it? I'm trying to get Christmas taken care of early this year, one of those resolution things...

:) Yessir, I still have it available. :cheers:

:( Well....Since no one has spoken up, I thought I'd resurrect this thread. The gear is still available to a good home, any home would do actually. I'll knock off $10.00 . Let me know if you want it.

Interested. This will work only up until the early 80 tranny right, as in all trannies for the early non-split case? Have a 4spd out of a 77 and a t-case out of a 72 or 73, am aware of other stuff necessary. Contact me at kiefnjen@epic.isp . Need anything in trade? Thanks, Kief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom