Cross your fingers folks... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
I find out today if I get the truck I have an offer in on....

I have wanted this truck for over a year and it was on Ebay..but it popped back up again.

I spoke with the owner and his buddy fell through the first time.

The TX crew knows the truck so I have little reservation...plus, how can you not want an 80 like that with a 7" screen in dash to play MP3s and movies on? :)

http://www.webglue.com/cfco/

woohoo!

Good luck. Nice looking 80. I like the front locking hubs. That thing would make that ride we just did at Tellico seem boring. :D

LSLC put their seal of approval on my 40 and it made me feel better about the purchase.

Wild ride meeting Texican and drving it from Bonham to Charlotte without stopping!

I am planning on flying into Austin and heading directly to Atlanta if this works out :)

Oh, and next time we go to Tellico, I am going up Slickrock.

I am high bidder and in negotiations with the seller...looking good folks! :)

My fingers are crossed for ya! I bought mine off of e-bay in Austin also, flew out and drove it back.

Everyone say "welcome" to the newest cruiser for me...this one will be named:

AVACADO.

www.webglue.com/cfco

Congrats! Have fun on the drive home. It's the best way to break in a new Cruiser in the family!

Thats a sweet looking rig man. Hope to see it at an event sometime in the near future.:beer:

Wow Dan,
Avacado is about right. That paint job is going to make the trees bend out of the way for you!

What a great looking ride! Guess I need to get mine trail ready (Linda's not going for the "Second Trail Rig" concept despite my best selling attempts.

Hey Marshall, if I was interested in joining the group, which I am, who want's my money? (That should get a lot of responses) :bounce:

Hey Steen, I can come over and park it in your lawn for a few weeks if you want...that should make her want one.

steenh said:
Hey Marshall, if I was interested in joining the group, which I am, who want's my money? (That should get a lot of responses) :bounce:

I just sent my check to Mary today!!! I think that makes me almost official!

DanKunz said:
Hey Steen, I can come over and park it in your lawn for a few weeks if you want...that should make her want one.
I think she'd be even happier if I parked mine in your yard! I have a lot of work to do!

Gundy said:
Wow...nice rig. Congrats. Dang, this makes an excellent addition
to the club's stable of beasts. May it long serve you well.
Ohm....cruiser,cruiser,cruiser....Ohm

Hmm time for someone to get the wife a 100 so the 80 can be wheeled!

Coolest part about this rig is that it will be in a documentary about Cambodia sometime next year (in High Def). I am gonna get a copy :)

informationjunky said:
Hmm time for someone to get the wife a 100 so the 80 can be wheeled!

I know a trail capable 100 that will be going on sale soon at a super price!! :D

DanKunz said:
Coolest part about this rig is that it will be in a documentary about Cambodia sometime next year (in High Def). I am gonna get a copy :)

That really is a cool back story with your cruiser! I bet you will be the only one around the camp fire at night who can boast of their cruiser prowling through Cambodia, cool score :cheers:

It is a cool story, I agree.

When I finally get my 80 back, it should very similar to AVACADO Dan. Should make for some fun club outings!

Def cool about the documetary. So far the only documentary any of my junk has made is created and published by our esteemed President. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom