Builds Crazy Old Man on a Mountain 1987 "MOXIE" FJ60 Build!!! ***PRAYIN for a WOODEN roof *** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine was like that, cleaned up ok after being surfaced (still in the truck 10 yrs later). Stress cracks from heat, the machinist told me. PO had gone over 213K miles without touching the clutch.

@TeamJB has NOS one.

Wut the....how in the... ????
Is it turrrrrible??? Im a pretty lucky guy when it comes to getting things done luckily in time lol

Mine was like that, cleaned up ok after being surfaced (still in the truck 10 yrs later). Stress cracks from heat, the machinist told me. PO had gone over 213K miles without touching the clutch.

@TeamJB has NOS one.
Im at 215k ish....have had it 8 yrs and i never touched it. Guessing PO never dis either.

Sooo shiney....

Screenshot_20210413-183928~2.png

Yup. They are very heavy duty Flywheels. Did you get new FW bolts ?

Yup. They are very heavy duty Flywheels. Did you get new FW bolts ?
Need new bolts...throw out bearing hug and clutch fork. Where can i get?

Cruiser Outfitters has all that stuff, I'm sure, but depends on how fast you need it. Clutch Fork is NLA. Most vendors should have those bits.

Cruiser Outfitters has all that stuff, I'm sure, but depends on how fast you need it. Clutch Fork is NLA. Most vendors should have those bits.
They didnt have the Bolts...

Flywheel Bolts, Toyota part # 90913-01016 You need SIX (6). Ask the mechanic to use loctite on them if he/she wasn't planning on it. Procedure in FSM.

Tell the mechanic to put the shifter in and make sure trans is in NEUTRAL before install. Sometimes the trans binds if you don't.

Officially official Aluminum long range gas tank ordered from @TRAIL TAILOR #VeryExcite

My rig will be wearing all TT custom gear!!! #Woaoaooa

Details needed on the tank!

Congrats on all the shiny bits.
I know the cost....lol. As far as details J prlly best to ask. I know its aprox 40 gallons 😄😂😃😄😊😂

Last edited:
I know the cost....lol. As far as details J prlly best to ask. I know its aprox 40 gallons 😄😂😃😄😊😂
40 gallons, 10 mpg, now you can pass more gas stations! 😄👍. I always thought you needed one. Your 60 will not be the same truck when you get this all done.

40 gallons, 10 mpg, now you can pass more gas stations! 😄👍. I always thought you needed one. Your 60 will not be the same truck when you get this all done.
Completely different..
AND rdy for a R2.8 + 25MPG!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom