Crawl Control (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put me down for a white one, please.:cool:

Boorring zzzzzzz! Takes are the skill out of wheeling. Where's the fun in that?

So mashing the go pedal isn't the answer?!:rolleyes:

Cool video Medtro

So mashing the go pedal isn't the answer?!:rolleyes:

Cool video Medtro

Sure, go for it, what could go wrong? Please take video.

I thought they were going to bury it? Cool technology if you don't have any experience driving a 4x4.

I would say Crawl control is for the guys in the 100 series category.

Zona

Believe that would be the 200 series since Crawl started with the 2008 200 series. 2000 100 series got Traction control, 2003 got the Torsen in the Transfer case. Really all started with the FJ62 automatic transmission making it easier to use the gas and brake at the same time without having to deal with a clutch. 93 80 series started the E-locker. All things that require fewer off road driving skills. That really doesn't bother me. All the new safety features in cars are a double-edged sword. While cars are safer drivers feel less need to pay attention and relie on the vehicle to do it for them. But guess it doesn't matter since the human error will be gone with self driving cars.

Would have been nice if they actually tried to back out without the crawl control, or go forward with it. I once turned on my air conditioning and was able to back out of a spot where I wasn't able to go forward. My garage... :D Pretty lame excuse for drum brakes at the end, too.

I thought they were going to bury it? Cool technology if you don't have any experience driving a 4x4.

Zona

I wish Toyota has this feature for the 100 series. I don't mind one extra feature that could save me hours of digging work. A quick search shows that a skilled 100 80 series driver can get stuck too - Possible Rescue Mission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom