Crashpad Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I recently purchased a Crashpad Single Swag and have been pretty impressed with the service I got from the company. Swags are a new thing to most of the U.S., but I can tell you they are great. Once you get past packed size of them, they are an all-in-one bedding option. Throw it on top of a cot (stretcher), and it is a perfect combo. I have emailed back and forth with them a bit and they are open to a group buy for the club. So, I am posting here to gauge interest in this. I wont have pricing until I get a headcount of those who would have real interest in them. We would be offered a discount on the purchase and on the shipping as they would come to one location. This could be a chance to get a great deal on a quality Australian Swag.

There is no obligation to buy at this point, I just need to know if there is enough interest to pursue the deal. Have a look and see what you think. I will be out of town for a few days, and will check back when I return.

CRASHPAD | Swags, Sleeping Bags, Outdoor Adventure Gear - https://crashpadgear.com/

Jason Neeley

I would be interested in the small desert chainsaw bag, the stash it bundle

Definitely in for a wheel bag.. hard to tell which one to get.. boss or blast. I only have 33s..

I want a swag but just not in the market for one right now.

I am on the maybe list. I am curious about the real world difference/feel between a single vs. the double swag. I'm pretty sure a single will be more than enough and best for what I need.

I am on the maybe list. I am curious about the real world difference/feel between a single vs. the double swag. I'm pretty sure a single will be more than enough and best for what I need.
Ross, in my experience, if its just you or you are going to use it with a cot, the single is super roomy. If you are on the ground and have two people, the double is the ticket. Keep n mind that the biggest down side to a swag is the size when packed, and a double takes up a lot of room.

Ross, in my experience, if its just you or you are going to use it with a cot, the single is super roomy. If you are on the ground and have two people, the double is the ticket. Keep n mind that the biggest down side to a swag is the size when packed, and a double takes up a lot of room.
That was my thinking, this would be for just me so the smaller pack down size would be the better option.

interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom