Crank Pulley Holder Tool and HD Soft Shackle Recovery Points Now Available!

FMC80

SILVER Star
Got a payment today for a crank pulley holder without a shipping address, Josh C if you're out there PM me your address thanks! 🙏🏻
I’m ahem, I’m John C. My address is pmd to you.

Edit: I’m also a Nigerian prince so please send me the wares to the address in your pm and I will send you £69.000.000. Very much thank you

Last edited:

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
10 sets hot off the mill today
Only 7 sets available

Powder coating per request

🤤 Silky smooth beefy boys 🪝🪝

Might be the last run for a while get em while they're hot 🔥

IMG_20220422_135238.jpg

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Update: 4 sets available

He has stopped making them due to the high cost of blanks for him (I asked via YouTube), I designed this myself and work in a machine shop so my cost is doable. I'm just trying to provide something useful to the 80 community since I'm able...there's really no other way to "design" this tool.
I need one.

Website
cruiserco.com
CPA do you still have the crank pulley tool available...Id like one if possible...last time I did this job i broke two breaker bars, 1200 ftlb snap on air ratchets wouldnt touch it, had to take the motor out, (i was doing 5k worth of work tot he motor so it wasnt far from coming out) bind up the flexplate with one of its large holes against the block with a piece of hardwood, and still heat the bolt...ruined the crank pulley bonding glue...

so now i have a another job where we cannot get the bolt out, so i want to get that tool into my collective if possible.

thanks for you time and efforts

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
CPA do you still have the crank pulley tool available...Id like one if possible...last time I did this job i broke two breaker bars, 1200 ftlb snap on air ratchets wouldnt touch it, had to take the motor out, (i was doing 5k worth of work tot he motor so it wasnt far from coming out) bind up the flexplate with one of its large holes against the block with a piece of hardwood, and still heat the bolt...ruined the crank pulley bonding glue...

so now i have a another job where we cannot get the bolt out, so i want to get that tool into my collective if possible.

thanks for you time and efforts
Absolutely

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Update:

Recovery Points are on a preorder status. Once I have 5 paid orders I will do a production run of 10 sets.

So far I have two interested members so if anyone else is ready to upgrade to the biggest and baddest recovery points now would be the time ⚡🤘🏼⚡

Thanks again all you mud slinging hooligans

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
2 preorders confirmed
1 soft order

🤙🏻

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
He has stopped making them due to the high cost of blanks for him (I asked via YouTube), I designed this myself and work in a machine shop so my cost is doable. I'm just trying to provide something useful to the 80 community since I'm able...there's really no other way to "design" this tool.

Sure there is, I have one I made in my shop that is different. Works on most inline six Cruiser engines, diesels included.
Cheers

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Sure there is, I have one I made in my shop that is different. Works on most inline six Cruiser engines, diesels included.
Cheers
Cool! I was referring to something easy for me to mass produce and ship quickly and cost effective. Obviously there's always another way to design almost anything.

CPACruiser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Bump need three more preorders to do a run of recovery points if anyone's interested. 🤙🏻

Would the Recovery points work with the ARB winch bumper?

baktasht

Forever Learning
SILVER Star
Website
www.youtube.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom