Craigslist Post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kyle-landcruiser.blogspot.com
I was rummaging through Craiglist for parts this evening and came across this 68 FJ40 that would make a great project. It look pretty good for a starting point and for $2000...probably not a bad deal. Just thought I would post in case anybody was looking...

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/2354782457.html

bwahhhh hahaha, o man....I could NOT imagine driving a three on the tree on the trails.

Overall seems like a great starting point as you mentioned....thinking I need it like I need a hole in my pocket

It's really a shame, because the guy obviously doesn't want the rig, but he's never going to sell that for 2,000. Hope it doesn't end up in a junkyard.

bwahhhh hahaha, o man....I could NOT imagine driving a three on the tree on the trails.

Overall seems like a great starting point as you mentioned....thinking I need it like I need a hole in my pocket

I'll be rocking the three on the tree out there soon.* It's fun to drive! And I figure it's as much of a theft deterrent as a club!

*for generous definitions of soon

I just figured if somebody was looking for a rig to restore...it'd be a good starting point. I know I've got my hands full with my 40...body comes off the frame this week!

I had an old 65 Dodge D100 with 3 on the tree....baby blue & had a Slant 6 and 32K original miles when I bought it. I sold it when I moved to Italy...I miss that truck.

Man. Bet someone paid good money for it too.
Colorado and old toyotas, search for some 40's 60's 80's. It's ridiculous. If that thing were a chevy I would have a fresh motor in it for that kinda mulahh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom