For Sale CP: 2016 LC 200 Brandywine (dealer) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(140, 9, 9)
Outside Link
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/820610088/overview/
Not mine - looking for opinions here as I am seriously considering this one:

VIN is JTMCY7AJ4G4047265 .

Toyota history has a number of references to "TXM" (transmission?) services / concerns. Truck looks very nice, but these notes in the history are giving me cocnern.

Truck has a Rhino Rack, KO2s, and sliders installed so guess there's a chance someone here knows the truck. Looks like it lived in FL most of its life.

Appreciate any thoughts on the service history notes re: transmission....

At first I thought this may've been @mcgaskins 2016 Ruby he sold and maybe went back to stock to get a 2013, but I see his was originally from MN.
I'm close to this dealer, could check it out for you, but there are many others around here much more knowledgeable than me about what to inspect.

So I went to the CostCo right next to where there is and went over to see it, the BrandyWine does look stunning in-person. I took a couple pics of undercarriage for you, looks OK, maybe others can chime in on the rust ? I didn't talk to anyone about it so didn't see the interior.
Also, since no one has responded on the 'TXM' from the history maybe call a dealer and ask them if it's anything to worry about ?
Are you thinking of getting a pre-purchase inspection on it ? If so I can recommend a couple places close to here where it could be taken if someone from the selling dealer is willing to drive it there for you, I would think they would.

2016_BrandyWine_LC_UnderCarriage.jpg

2016_BrandyWine_LC_UnderCarriage_II.jpg

2016_BrandyWine_LC.jpg

2016_BrandyWine_LC_Sliders.jpg

So I went to the CostCo right next to where there is and went over to see it, the BrandyWine does look stunning in-person. I took a couple pics of undercarriage for you, looks OK, maybe others can chime in on the rust ? I didn't talk to anyone about it so didn't see the interior.
Also, since no one has responded on the 'TXM' from the history maybe call a dealer and ask them if it's anything to worry about ?
Are you thinking of getting a pre-purchase inspection on it ? If so I can recommend a couple places close to here where it could be taken if someone from the selling dealer is willing to drive it there for you, I would think they would.

View attachment 2420305

View attachment 2420308

View attachment 2420311

View attachment 2420312
Thanks @ Str8Laced for checking that truck out and for the photos.

I actually did have a pre purchase inspection done on it. There were some signs of it maybe having some prior off-road damage (diff looked like it had been pulled from a scrap yard, was marked with handwriting) and the side mirrors had lots of pinstriping. Not deal breakers, but combined with the "TXM" thing in the history was enough to concern me.

The search continues...and thanks again for the help!

I was watching this on Autotrader and it's now NLA. It went pretty quick.

Yes - the saleperson I was in contact with emailed me Saturday to say it sold. The interior looked super clean, but with the signs of possible hard use and the aforementioned concerns (even knowing TxM is Express Maintenance....there were some other concerns in the history as well) I did not want to risk it. Being 1000+ miles away didn't help my case either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom