1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coworker hell

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Axle_grabber, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Axle_grabber

Axle_grabber Guest

Does anyone else's coworkers drive them nuts? If so, how do you deal with them?

I have been going through hell with these people and wish they'd either grow up, move away or screw up so bad they get fired. Maybe its me.

2. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

No but my boss is a slave driving a******.

:flipoff2: you David :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

3. OZCAL

OZCAL

Everybody in my last office used to race to dial the fax number everytime she approached it to send a fax...

4. chuglife

chuglife

i only like 5 or 6 of my coworkers, out of probably 40. i don't think work is the greatest environment to make friends in

5. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

My boss is a huge dumb ass and creates more problems than not becuase after 20yrs of doing insurance he just doesnt get the laws and policies.
    The number #2 is a terrible bookeeper and plays office politics all the time. She is a true bitch.
    I can handle all of it except for the office politics and s*** like that... for the most part I just ignore it and go on. But some of it has made me start looking elsewhere.

My fellow employees are actually very fun to work with and we all get along. Its just the above that trickles down

6. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

Worked in an office of 4 (including myself) with a boss and admin assistant that isn't worth the O2 that she inhaled daily. I got along with one of those...and in any discussion is was he and me against everyone else.

It got real old after 3.5 years...so I quit. Back in grad school! Yeeeeeeeeeah!

7. miked

miked

i have to say, my assistant(dag i love saying that) is one hell of a guy.
    capable, witty, good natured/humored and willing to put up with the daily metric crap load of awful things i make him do. i recently went to bat trying to get him a $400/month raise on top of a decent salary. he deserves more but, we just don't have the funding.
    i work for a K12 school district and i see the whole spectrum from "trained monkey draining the system" to "pure genius working for peanuts cuz it's helping lil' johnny read"

i have to say, i love AND hate my coworkers.

8. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

hmmm..... you have a *guy* assistant...? hmmm..... :D

9. miked

miked

i laugh at that because i used to have a female assistant and she was into the ..swinger.. scene. i was single at the time so i didn't have anything to bring to the table. we had worked out a few scenarios where it might've worked butt, in the end, we realized there was no way we could get away with it and keep our professional relationship intact. she was cute and young too. when i say swinger, i know what most people think so just clear your mind right now. this girl broke the mold.

i could post a pic but, i promised her i would never do that.
    besides, 35% skin tone doesn't even come close to how much...er...never mind.

she went on to manage the IT dept at a hospital.
    not only do i miss the fleeting glimpses of cleavage, i miss the: innuendo, out your other.

10. Chang-kuao-lo

Chang-kuao-lo

Perhaps I am lucky, my co-workers only bite me, step on me, sometimes try to kick me, and occasionally crap in my toolbox (fill'er to the top, with plop). :(

I deal with the "behaviorally challenged", by kicking in the guts, or whackin' 'em betwixt the eyes with my hammer handle, or occasionally putting a chain under the upper lip. I like chemical restraints as well. :)

11. thorvald

thorvald .......

Media:
    Albums: