Covington Pike Bottoms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, 'cause that just screams class, right? :lol::lol::lol:

Whoooa pardner, I got wife who would argue box wine with you.
She picks up a couple of boxes of boxed wine a month. She has drank wine on the trails (rubicon ridge IIRC) at super lift. I got the wine stains in the shotgun position to prove it. :)

Bring her to the crawl in October. She should have a blast.
X2 Crawl a must! Go to the Ramble in june if they have it. Hey Slab I saw you the other day leaving your house. I think it was tuesday morning, I was in my white chevy 2500, I waved after I figured out who it was.

Whoooa pardner, I got wife who would argue box wine with you.
She picks up a couple of boxes of boxed wine a month. She has drank wine on the trails (rubicon ridge IIRC) at super lift. I got the wine stains in the shotgun position to prove it. :)

You need to git her a camelbak for the next trip. That would be high class. Beer don't do to well though cause of the carb-nation.

Oh yeah, and later that day I got pulled completely onto the side of the truck by heckler. he was trying to pull me outta another mud hole and somehow ended up beside me and pulled me over on my passnger side. The ride didn't last long becuase once he released tension the ship righted itself... it was fun. That mudhole was about a football field long and wide...

I was about 2 months out of a 6 month health ordeal and very much seeing life outta Lieutenant Dan eyes...

X2 Crawl a must! Go to the Ramble in june if they have it. Hey Slab I saw you the other day leaving your house. I think it was tuesday morning, I was in my white chevy 2500, I waved after I figured out who it was.

What road were you on when you saw me?

He just likes to get suck
UTB 2008 Event Pics 158 (Medium).jpg

You suck at the mud driving.

That is BS! there's under-water midgets holding them tires down in those holes.. i swear!
PLUS... leo only posted the videos where i got stuck... i got stuck 3 times in umpteen holes... It was fun!

He just likes to get suck

post up more pics of us getting suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom