Other than LC Projects Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^
I started doing the same years ago and remember the knuckle busting.
Enter the vibrating multi purpose tool. A blade that has no teeth, cut right through the old crap. My work time went from 40 minutes per window to about 5.Ten windows. What a life saver. I save all my old blades. Just a thought.

Now you tell me!! I even have a Bosch multi tool. Sigh. My scabs have healed. Good advice for the next guy!

Just got one recently for doing baseboard trim cuts for the new trim I put up. Wow, what an awesome tool!

^^^
I started doing the same years ago and remember the knuckle busting.
Enter the vibrating multi purpose tool. A blade that has no teeth, cut right through the old crap. My work time went from 40 minutes per window to about 5.Ten windows. What a life saver. I save all my old blades. Just a thought.

Have a link?

Nothing crazy, but a fun little project. An old Army M-1950 stove made in 1966. Never saw it get used, but it was alway around my dad’s workshop. Just one of those things I associate with dad. Grabbed it when he passed away and it’s just been sitting in my camping gear for a couple years. Found a site for repair parts to restore old Coleman products. Got some new seals and leather pump cup. Going to prime it, repaint it, and replace the worn parts. Should be good for another 20-30 years.
3F2DFBFA-2D2C-4489-AF89-441FFFA29729.jpeg

67384DC9-7FC1-480C-930D-0FC0453149CE.jpeg

E5785F0D-7535-4642-BBC0-1E66498F06CB.jpeg

Got the boat out this weekend to test the motor and hull, it ran great and didn’t sink! Got to a top speed of about 23/25 according to the Speedo on the boat seems to be the only gauge that works but it was a good time.

trolling motor needs new connectors but seems to work alright

Thanks @stevezero for the battery!

B485DF30-EFBA-4A01-BBB7-0746D710116B.jpeg
0069634E-606C-4F68-ADB6-9233D6F54282.jpeg

when does the hot pink paint job go on ;)

Funny you ask...i was sort of considering doing one of the gun skin kits, not hot pink of course. They seem straightforward to apply but I know of no first hand feedback.

I don't think any of my work guns are actually black anymore. they are a variant of tan color.

Meh. Firearms are black or else they look like toys and attract attention of yutes. My opinion.

Two yutes?? Or more??

Funny you ask...i was sort of considering doing one of the gun skin kits, not hot pink of course. They seem straightforward to apply but I know of no first hand feedback.

Rattle can and stencils
44C169BD-2069-43F1-A07F-8044C49AB058.jpeg

Meh. Firearms are black or else they look like toys and attract attention of yutes. My opinion.

Stainless also works.

Joanna Gaines is the devil :rofl:

All-in-all, it wasn't a bad project, but still need my wife to quit watching home improvement shows. The live-edge mantel was finished with Tung oil, which only comes in a 10x lifetime supply container.
mantel2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom