For Sale Coverking ballistic seat covers

Front seats only. Light gray in color. Custom made for land cruiser 100 series. Set includes seat covers, back and bottom. Head rest covers, and armrest covers. Includes cutouts for side airbags. I had then on my LC for 2 months. Near perfect condition. Paid 180, looking to get 125 shipped to the lower 48.

bajaphile

Boojum Hugger
SILVER Star
I've been looking for new covers for my 80, I am interested in this brand... could you take a close up picture of the material? What does it feel like?

hey man. These are sold, but I’d be happy to get you some pics when I get home in a few days. The material is like that of a military molle bag, but not as thick. That’s the best way I can describe it. Let me know if you still want the pics.

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
I had Coverking Ballistic covers in grey in my Tacoma for over two years. I loved em, slightly slippery and very little padding on the back. I’m 6’4” so I don’t need extra thickness but the best thing was they don’t act as insulation, I’ve had WetOkole in the past and they make me sweat more.

I need to research a set in tan for the 100.

I highly recommend the CoverKing custom covers, I just bought these from Windknots, I've also had the cotton/poly ones. They are both great and far nicer than anything else I've purchased at the same price point.

I highly recommend the CoverKing custom covers, I just bought these from Windknots, I've also had the cotton/poly ones. They are both great and far nicer than anything else I've purchased at the same price point.

Do you need to remove the seats to install? How long did the install take? Wish they had a tan version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom