Cover or carport for 70 series pick up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Folks, we are doing some renovations this fall and unfortunately the 70 series pick up will spend its winter hibernation outside, in our gravel driveway (which we do not salt!).

I realize the sky is the limit for outdoor bubbles/storage for cars. What is the best, cheapest option to keep the snow and some pine needles off while she's outside this winter? We aren't buying anything with climate control. I am sure a Ford F150 car cover from the wal mart would probably work, but maybe someone here has wiser advice.

Thank you!

I bought a Budge fabric cover for my BJ74.
It was on the truck for 3 weeks when the bonnet was off getting wrapped and while I waited for other parts.
Devilish rain and windy storms did not seem to bother it.
Engine compartment stayed clean.

Get a portable “garage” from Lowe’s or Homedepot or Costco. I think a 10x20 with walls. Just make sure you keep the snow off of it. That’s what I did with my Ute until I was able to start working on it this last spring. If you can get some winds then you will also want to strap her down, I used the ute as an anchor.

Garage in a box. Just a big car tent. Northern Tool sells pretty good ones that are not bad price wise.

For any snow load you want a dome not a triangular roof.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom