Couple items for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WINCH:

Looking to sell my winch. I have no use for it anymore. Winch will not come with module or remote. It will include the winch, stock roller, hook and Trail-Gear fairlead. Winch was literally used for ONE PULL which was a test pull in the driveway. I also have the receipt as well as all paperwork that came with it.

Info:

The new Smittybilt XRC 8 Winch encompasses all the best features you would want in a winch. Every XRC 8 (8,000 LB.) winch features a 5.5HP Series Wound Motor and a Planetary Gear System with 172.8:1 gear ratio that will deliver power and reliability at a premium price. For a recovery system with the muscle and dependability to bail you out of any situation, the XRC 8 has all the heavy duty toughness you're looking for.

Revolutionary planetary gear system boasts an 8,000 lb. line rating and 172.8:1 gear ratio
5.5 hp, 12-volt, series wound motor
5/16" x 92' galvanized aircraft cable with replaceable hook included
Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
A heavy duty winching system with great features at an incredible overall value
Drum size: Diameter/Length: 2.5" (63 mm) x 9" (228 mm)
Mounting bolt pattern: 10" x 4.5" (4 bolts, 3/8") (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 21" x 6.22" x 7.283" (558.8 mm x 158 mm x 185 mm)
Total shipping weight: 94 lbs (42.5kgs)
All Smittybilt Winches meet SAE-J706 standard ratings for winches

Looking to get 150$ for everything listed.

SPACERS: SOLD

Text 623 760 3500

Last edited:
will this 6 lug fit the 80 series cruiser?

where are you located, if so?

To be honest I dont know...im sure though because they fit both my 85' runner and my 99 taco. im at the 101 and Union Hills

is that out west? im not too far. im at 16th st and union hills. unless someone else takes these, ill buy em this weedend.

I have this winch on Elmo and it works like a champ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom