Could you put the automatic up/down windows system from a Lexus RX300 into an FZJ80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, I have an LX470 and I love the automatic up/down widows. My FZJ80 only has the auto down for the driver window. I also have an RX300 with the all up/down windows. My Pick n' Pull has a couple of RX300 in their lot. Could I take the window system from one of them and replace the window controls on the FZJ80?
I hope I worded this correctly.

With the drivers window you can add a diode to the switch PCB that allows it to do the auto up as well, I did this to mine many moons ago however im unsure about the remaining switches and their PCB's as to whether they have the provision on their boards

With the drivers window you can add a diode to the switch PCB that allows it to do the auto up as well, I did this to mine many moons ago however im unsure about the remaining switches and their PCB's as to whether they have the provision on their boards

The driver side auto-up will do just fine, thanks!

You can also install a DEI 530T (535T now?) to control two windows up and down automatically. Install two for all four auto up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom