1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could some one take some pics for me??

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by lx450landcruiser, Sep 27, 2003.

1. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

could some one take some pics of where the slee off road sliders mount to the frame. A pic of all the mounting places would be great.
    thanks mike

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
  3. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

i have benn there but non of thos pics have any close ups of exactly where they mount and how they mount.

thanks mike

4. Beowulf

Beowulf

LX-Mikey,

[​IMG]

You didn't look hard enough. I would suggest that if you need more detail than this then you need to find someone with the Slee sliders and just copy them. If you are going to use George's plans, as suggested to you before, then you don't need to copy Christo's design and his hard work.

-B-

Don't they teach these kids how to spell in school any more?

5. 97cruiser

97cruiser

Mike, -B- is right you just need to look a lil closer.I personnaly have the Slee sliders so it's probably more obvious to me, but if you read the installation instructions and look underneath your own rig you should get a good idea how they mount i.e. the pre-existing holes that are used and such....Good Luck,Vince

6. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=5729;start=msg45492#msg45492 date=1064691499]

LX-Mikey,

SNIP PIC

You didn't look hard enough. I would suggest that if you need more detail than this then you need to find someone with the Slee sliders and just copy them. If you are going to use George's plans, as suggested to you before, then you don't need to copy Christo's design and his hard work.

-B-

[/quote]

Geez B, where did you find that one. I need to update that picture. That was one of the very first sets I still made in my garage.

Hey, LX, I would take some pictures, but I would rather see some creative new ideas. Wasn't that why we encourage others to make their own stuff. :D

Get the creeper out and spend some quality time under the truck.

7. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

Christo, I've noticed a new trend in some of your last posts. When did you get a sense of humor? :D

8. Beowulf

Beowulf