Could I make some money off of this?

mooker82

I came across this 60 for sale and can probably get it for around $300 plus a 2 hour drive and gas. I would love to work on it but it looks pretty much shot. It only has 125,000 miles on it. Would it be worth it to buy it and part it out? Sorry if the pics are small.

I looked at the ad but dont think my good wife would be too pleased to transport it and have it sitting in the drive way.

I guess it would depend on if you have someplace to put it. May even be in pretty good shape, hard to tell whats under all those droppings. If I were home would go take a look. Be nice to make ita runner.

Exiled

I bet a good powerwashing and a few days in the sun would yield a decent parts truck. Tranny, t-case, axles and some body parts, and you're way ahead of the game.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

300 USD .. I buy it .. ! I need a lots of parts .. :D

Mooker are you one of those numb nuts thats been bidding that thing up. It gonna end up going for way high then it should because of stupid early bidding. Get in on it with us guys from Upstate Cruisers rather than getting in a bidding war with us.

Hey Trevor!

Looks like someone from your town is winning right now.....How much you willing to pitch in? You want both of them? Front axle may be spoken for, no one interested in the rear yet...

We need to make a decision tonight.

mooker82

I am not bidding against you guys...My neighbors would not like this thing in my yard it turns out. Keep me in mind for the round dash vents. You guys are good though I just posted pics from the auction and yaull knew exactly the cruiser. You guys check these things out daily. :flipoff2:

Top Bottom