Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New old tires for the Wench

20200326_190812.jpg

How tall will it grow?

2-3” tall. 50sf spread. Easy to rip and contain into shape desired. Just careful where you toss the debris or it will grow there too.

2-3” tall. 50sf spread. Easy to rip and contain into shape desired. Just careful where you toss the debris or it will grow there too.

Looks too much like “stickers” I may have PTSD

Save that one for me Rob! Great trophy base.

So how do those conversations go?

"Sir/ma'am I'm sorry, your truck isn't safe to drive without replacing the rotors... no I won't just put the tires on it and let you go..."

Or "you're a F-tard, here are your keys, dont die on the way home!"

Save that one for me Rob! Great trophy base.

I would but it left out of the shop in that condition as owner of vehicle “Will do his own brakes”!! Scary thing is I drive on the same roads as f-tards like this. The friction surface of the rotor was completely broken off of the hat of the rotor. Thing had to be making noise for a long time, death trap probably needed brakes when Obama was president.

Dietz comet lantern my neighbor offered to refurb. You don’t say no to a lantern guru. Stoked to have this lil dude up and running vs idle decor in the mud room. Many, many thanks @fj40z
05BEA6C8-470D-4AD3-AD8C-01E12B81BE60.jpeg

D67FB71F-7413-43C0-9C57-15C656F0B98E.png

4D starting to look like a proper 4D again.

20200402_185143.jpg

Sat up there to get an idea, but split hood and the rest will follow suit.

Also got the green light to hit up @FJ60Cam for some sniper love and since I'm about to have the whole front exposed, going to replace the leaking steering box and rebuild the knuckles and replace the tie rods.

4D starting to look like a proper 4D again.

View attachment 2258214
Sat up there to get an idea, but split hood and the rest will follow suit.

Also got the green light to hit up @FJ60Cam for some sniper love and since I'm about to have the whole front exposed, going to replace the leaking steering box and rebuild the knuckles and replace the tie rods.

Need a split hood? I have one and looking for clean later hood for my 77.

Need a split hood? I have one and looking for clean later hood for my 77.

I have a 69 off the pile that I've been saving for this project. I'll send you some pics of this one off the 40 when I get it off. If could use a good sanding to get this tan stuff off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom