Cottonland Hunting/Shooting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JTU does that barrel require a form1? That is a sweet little plinker. Love shooting my little girls rascal, but that looks like more my speed than her pink one

@jynx the barrel would transfer to you on a form 4, since it is the only NFA registered part. Let me know if your interested, we sell these 10/22s built with the Gemtech barrel, magpul stock, and upgraded trigger.

@JTU how does that setup feed and sound Winchester white box 22lr?

As you know, I’m pretty loyal to Winchester; but their 22LR ammo is less that desirable for anything besides making holes in a ditch bank. I shoot CCI quiet or or CCI suppressor ammo for plinking and ELEY for hunting or target shooting. Subsonic ammo is stupid quiet with this setup, the CCI Quiet ammo is the quietest mainly because is the slowest at around 700fps

Sig p365 hosting a Gemtech Aurora II suppressor.
44D30D01-506D-4909-9799-3B548A9C67AF.jpeg

Sig p365 hosting a Gemtech Aurora II suppressor.
How much? And will you do the trust paperwork for the suppressor?

Thats awesome

That extra little hole above the pew setting that lets you go pew pew pew!

Fired the little NAA 22lr pocket revolver I inherited a couple weekends ago for the first time. All I got to say is that I'm glad I put CCI quiets in it! There ain't enough of nothin' to hold onto. I ended up using a double handed grip and laid my left index finger along the side of the cylinder.

This runt is just gonna be conversation piece from here on out. Maybe I'll get me one of those belt buckles that it snaps into...

NAA22lrbuckle.jpg

Starting on backstop.

0713190831.jpg

Plan is to get it to height, back with more tires and then fill with dirt.

Dirt is at a premium up here, so easier to use the tires to get things going.

Picked up this entry level O/U to shoot clays this week. I'm sure with more practice I could manage with the 870, but always wanted an O/U and this scratches both itches.
0805191921.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom