Costco Healthy Weight Dry food....what do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,
We have been feeding our 5 year old female English Pointer mix Beneful Healthy Weight dry food for a few years now, and she seems to like it. In the morning she gets 1 1/2 cups of just dry, and in the evening she gets the same amount of dry mixed with 1/2 can of Nutro canned food.
I have since read that Beneful is not a good food, in that it is mostly a corn product with little nutritional value. So I have been thinking about a change.
Can anyone offer some insight into the Costco Healthy Weight dry food? It looks to be a good food with good nutritional value.

Thanks,
Zack

costco food.jpg

We feed our beagle Kirkland's Nature's Domain Turkey and Sweet Potato, she seems to like it. But on the other hand she will literally eat anything that is food. If you are worried about weight, my buddy feeds his dog science diet weight control and the dog is noticeably lighter.

I've used the feline version. Compares pretty favorably with the expensive stuff for a lot less money.

On the plus side, the label indicates there's meat. On the minus side, it's an insufficient amount of meat.

Do a search for the dog food analysis web sites. there are a few.

Isn't that made by Diamond who have had all the recalls of late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom