Cost to replace quarter panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any body have any idea what it would cost a shop to remove and reinstall new quarterpanels? Just looking for a ballpark. Would an auto body shop be the best place to go? I live in Denver, CO so if anybody knows of a good shop let me know. They reall aren't in bad shape, but the PO cut them and I would like to replace to its original look! I'm just looking @ the labor job as I would probably buy the steel panels from cool cruisers or canadian cruisers.

Why not buy them from Rockymountain cruisers here in Denver:

http://www.rockymountaincruisers.com/index.html

The owner is a good guy, TLCA supporter and supports our club at Cruise Moab.

He might be able to give you a qoute to replace them. I also know of a great shop that does all kinds of work on Toyotas. He doesn't have much of a web site yet, but if you click on the Land Cruiser Link you can see the work he did for a fellow club member and the new custom bumper he built for him. Ask for Oleg:

http://www.alatao.com/

Thanks Romer - I stopped by rocky mountain earlier this summer(before i had my cruiser). I will ask him how much, but was just trying to get an idea on what it would cost and other possible shops.

Try the other shop I mentioned he does great work for very reasonable prices. He has done work on a lot of rigs in our club.

You should come to one of the local club meetings: 1st weds of everymonth at Stevenson Toyota.

Lots of local resources. And club members get big discounts at local Toyota Dealers when they need a part and can't wait for CDAM to ship it.

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/

I am a huge fan of Proffitt's Cruisers. Great guys, clean work, affordable and they took mine a step further by customizing mine when my rig got stretched. They can do anything you can dream up.

Neil O'Malley

Last edited:
budbuilt.com sells panels also.

green40 said:
budbuilt.com sells panels also.

Yeah, and budbuilt's are made of 3/16" steel. Pretty beefy.

I've been searching the forums trying to find steps for installing my new quarterpanels but haven't found anything other than what CCOT has on their site. I'm visual would like to see pics and steps. I bought my panels from BTB products very happy. If anyone has any good resources and links to instructions on fitting the new quarterpanels, I would appreciate it. The old panels have been cut out and it's basically a stripped tub at this point of the build. I'm also putting in wheel well tops, sil plate and corners. Specifically, I was wondering if I need to tack them in by eye then install the roof sides and ambulance doors (whew) to check before I finish welding. I did weld a brace between both sides. Just not sure of the process. My build is coming along, just got the frame back from power coat and suspension is on it's way from redline 2.5 with bilsteins. Will update with some pictures when I get home from work. Can't wait to get to the assembly.
Thanks
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom