Cordless Power Cleaner Feedback?

Dissent

Questioning my life choices...
I live where there's waaaaay more mud now than the desert I grew up in and I'm looking for a cordless power cleaner (not pressure washer) to carry with me to quickly wash off my truck after a run or during a stop near water. I'm an avid user of the 20v DeWalt tool line and their 20v Cordless Power Cleaner (DCPW550P1) putting out 550psi and being able to feed from a hose or bucket looks like a great option. I already carry a DeWalt impact and a Sawzall with a 10" pruning blade for clearing branches and small trees on the trail. I'm on a well and sometimes my home water pressure is underwhelming at rinsing off mud. There's been time when I stop for camp near a stream and cringe at the fresh mud drying into concrete on my truck.

Does anyone have any hands-on experience with any cordless power cleaner, especially the DeWalt? Appreciate the feedback and thanks!

Last edited:

Dissent

Sometimes I feel like I start the strangest threads...LOL. I'm going to pickup the DeWalt power cleaner and give it a whirl. I'll report back here when I get my hands on it.

Dissent

Oh...there are plenty of those out there @nukegoat, you don't have to read this if you don't want to, feel free to skip it next time. Think of it as 80's uber-tech...like another cupholder thread. :rofl:

lumbee1

Native American
Any suggestions for a cordless power cleaner to wash out the mud from your head gasket when out on the trails?

mingles

GOLD Star
Sub’d. Looks like a practical tool to own.

jbee

Thank God for the deserts
SILVER Star
Get it!

49F2680C-A538-4C8F-A28C-1A77B2B3EC45.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom